Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

something different (Page 2)

sunrise35 Senior Member
sunrise35
sunrise35

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujs30

well after seeing today's episode i found one thing very different. was that a medical conference or a platform to remember your love? means i know how a medical conference is? the platform ashu choose to show his love for nidhi, i found it awkward. means common u r a well known surgeon, HOD of a hospital, other fellow doctors are there for hearing your thoughts on medical profession and what u r saying? its good that there is nothing wrong for senior to learn a good things from your junior but by saying that she was very naughty, it was hard to be strict with her and this and that. there is less of medical profession and more of remembering nidhi. the speech was not upto the level which ashu possessed.

thank god someone made a topic on this one..i completely agree with u..he is a well know surgeon..i found it lil bit funny when he said that he brought  more books than the clothes & from that books he has written down few things which he would like to read in front of everyone...people want to hear Dr. Ashu from so many years & what he share with them is everything else than his professional knowledge... 

Magical_Touch Groupbie
Magical_Touch
Magical_Touch

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by tapish

ya you are absolutely right. how can you send new intern who has just started to all India medical conference?
Big smile Arey think about it, which aged male doctor wouldn't want to take a young female intern who likes to flirt with aged doctors to conferences? Tongue
mallu exchanging meds really good for medical conference. May be she can give tips to how to risk patient lives just to get what is not yours Tongue
ujs30 Senior Member
ujs30
ujs30

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunrise35

well after seeing today's episode i found one thing very different. was that a medical conference or a platform to remember your love? means i know how a medical conference is? the platform ashu choose to show his love for nidhi, i found it awkward. means common u r a well known surgeon, HOD of a hospital, other fellow doctors are there for hearing your thoughts on medical profession and what u r saying? its good that there is nothing wrong for senior to learn a good things from your junior but by saying that she was very naughty, it was hard to be strict with her and this and that. there is less of medical profession and more of remembering nidhi. the speech was not upto the level which ashu possessed.

thank god someone made a topic on this one..i completely agree with u..he is a well know surgeon..i found it lil bit funny when he said that he brought  more books than the clothes & from that books he has written down few things which he would like to read in front of everyone...people want to hear Dr. Ashu from so many years & what he share with them is everything else than his professional knowledge... 

this is what happend in KTLK. even before when nidhi fall in love with ashu, she used children as way to express her love, made them to decorate the room to welcome, took them to picnic etc. that was not for the sake of children but for the sake of her own motive.
AbhishekChaurey Groupbie
AbhishekChaurey
AbhishekChaurey

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunrise35

this is what happend in KTLK. even before when nidhi fall in love with ashu, she used children as way to express her love, made them to decorate the room to welcome, took them to picnic etc. that was not for the sake of children but for the sake of her own motive.

very true ...thats what i also felt .they doesnt use common sense in writing script..
all scenes that are new and were not there in original dhoop kinarey script are   not up to the standerd. there is a big lac of seriousness.
crazyff-fan Senior Member
crazyff-fan
crazyff-fan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I completely agree that they are always shown doing all other things possible except for serving the patients!!!!!

Go to top