Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem is a vampire or werewolf (Page 3)

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by GohamHungry

He changed into his suit so quickly ! Koki had only gotten the second spoonful of khichdi to Gopi's mouth and he was there all ready to go. LOL Plus he is super hot, has super strength (lifting concrete ceilings off Gopi) and hungry for Gopi Embarrassed (not her blood but close enough) Oh and I forgot to mention that he does change in the sense of his character..just not into a wolf LOL Sometimes he is the big bad wolf and other times he is so caring for his wife.That could only be two things- Vampire or Werewolf. Which one do you think it is guys? Wink

Your post reminds me of TwilightROFL
I think Ahem's a vampire,probably Edward, you see in the beggining how Edward is trying to control himself and stay away from Bella cause she smells so good,likewise Ahem is trying to stay away from Gopi cause she was uneducated and prettyLOL

exactly he reminded me of twilight as well. im reading the books rigt now and need to watch breaking dawn! well edward is hard just like the golden boy, edward is handsome, well dont get me wrong even jacob is good looking! getting back to the point...ahem is also handsome!, protective, taking care of bella, just like ahem.
in twilight edward picks up bella and make sures she dont get hurt just like ahemji carrying her up the stairs! i really like this comparison!

soo...i say VAMPIRE!! a hot, handsome vampire...

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Am biased towards vampires. So he s a vampire
moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
shahenshah?

LOL
alice54 Goldie
alice54
alice54

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

After reading your post i remebered twilight and i feel he is a half human half Vampire...A cross between humans and Vampires...

Like Nahuel in Twilight, who loved his mom and aunt too much...Ahem also does that...

And as far as his character is concerned he is too complicated, his raw and hard emotions are of Vampires and soft and caring emotions are of Humans...

So i would say Ahem is half human and half vampireWink...a cross between vampire mummy and human fatherLOL

hope i made a valid point hereSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

Go to top