Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged
nice siggy lalit1 !!!

has 2 of my fave ppl on it !!

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged
to me, the X factor means the ability to entertain the audience, not just any audience, but THE audience... todays audience, which is full of youngsters, and teenagers... nowadays, even if its a fact worth hating, looks/personality and ability to dance/movement is a HUGE factor on most of these singing shows... but not with everyone...
the people on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa...some people did have it, but some didnt. and its a shame to see that quite a few of them who didnt originally have the x factor, tried to produce one for themselves...some people were succesful, some werent... i dont think it'll be advisable for me to list out the names of these people.
and as far as "does the x factor sell in the market" YES. YES YES YES... i'm not sure about talent shows, because people vote on maaaany different categories, but say newcomers in the film industry, especially for th girls, they let the camera shoot the most vulgar pics/sketches of themselves, let these get posted everywhere, let the public see, and let the public make them the headline...this x factor thing is everywhere
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:44am | IP Logged
In Ganit..X usually denotes unknown. LOL
katie_kreuk Groupbie
katie_kreuk
katie_kreuk

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:59am | IP Logged
X-Factor is the something special Hug
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

X factor is something you use between conversions in Stoichiometry...you know, molarity <----> normality Wink

X factor is also an important factor in mathematics. Multiplying something by a factor of X, raising something to the power of X Wink

X factor is very important in Genetics too. An extra X may render you...well....you know Tongue Wink

X factor is most important in the the revenue generating indsutry...remember Kalyug? The more the Xs, the more the CDs sell LOL

So which X applies in EMAET? LOL

sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:06am | IP Logged
i think this whole "X" factor label is just as made up as "mothers day" or "fathers day"..theres no real significance behind it..as far as i see it..just another method by the creative heads to attract attention....i mean c'mon...some people believe 'X' factor is that extra zesty look...to look good at what your doing..and etc..for instance Panna from II2...he looked good..a bit more than the average II2 contestant..while doing ordinary work on stage...but you have people like Dino Morea..a very good looking (atleast i think so)actor..but he obviously does not shine thru on screen...but how many people would point to him and say "hes got x factor"..i mean once compared..hes no different from Panna...hes a guy who does ordinary work..but look good...Panna has been given this whole image now as the II2 contestant with X factor...but seriously....what does he have that nobody else has?..quite frankly nothing...hes a great guy...i personally liked him a lot..but whats true is true..im not tryin to bash Panna.......but all these II2 gets all the X factor entries..whereas..SRGMP sticks to singing is just horse poop...if x factor is looking good..then paresh/hemu/sharib/vinit/twinkle/nihira/himani..they all have it..if x factor is exceeding in singing...then..vinit/hemu/sharib/nihira/himani have it...if x factor is making the crowd go wild without doing much work..then ..debo/paresh/rajeev/ujjaini have it...so clearly...if thats x factor..i think..srgmp beats II2 on it...becaus when it comes to II2...looking good...panna/amey...exceeding in voice quality...NONE...making crowd go wild without much work..with this i mean..performance, av's..show concept..judges..hosts..etc...NOW thats II2...(and that too because of their platform which they got a head start on because of the north american idol show..nothing more)...i really havent seen any of them put up a good dance or show up on stage...they stand there half the time..do a couple of nihira moves on stage...and just get off... Confused...group performance at the start of srgmp...would be something i would look forward to...maybe its just their voice...but man..did those group performance look good....II2 group performance...was not upto the mark...i really think some of the FINALIST on II2..look worried and nervous on stage..and that is not X factor...its annoying...but what can we do... Confused Smile
madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
so sana we meet again!

I agree with you totally.. I personally feel tat SRGMP contestants had a lot of X factor.. i mean if its 'X' factor,its sumething not defined rite..so i think its how we percieve it..

but then, if Panna had x factor..y did he get voted out.. if twinkle/paresh had X factor..y did they get voted out.. and y did Qazi win FG when he had ONLY x factor ?!
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SolidSnake

X factor is something you use between conversions in Stoichiometry...you know, molarity <----> normality Wink

X factor is also an important factor in mathematics. Multiplying something by a factor of X, raising something to the power of X Wink

X factor is very important in Genetics too. An extra X may render you...well....you know Tongue Wink

X factor is most important in the the revenue generating indsutry...remember Kalyug? The more the Xs, the more the CDs sell LOL

So which X applies in EMAET? LOL

The genetics thing for Vinit and Himesh, and the last one for TwinkleWink

LOL

I said EMAET...Wink

Go to top