Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by madhavir108

So do u people think SRGMP contestants had X factor ?

I think they did...

Hemu's cute style of askin for votes
Vinit's Topi
Himani's Hot Looks
Nihira's girl next door attitude
Debo's my son face..

Do they all qualify as X factors ?

Of course they all do but there is big respectable difference in Nihira at least I believe that.

if itz a singin contest...the X factor is good lookz n performing abilities..
its what sharib and vinit have!!!!!!!!
well can only say abt paresh , nice and decent guy never tries to show off very calm and smooth approach . πŸ‘πŸΌ

sinchan decent and good body language. πŸ‘πŸΌ

twinkle --better not be commenting any thing , was shocked to see her like this was behaving weird , the way she stood body language too disturbing πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
What is X Factor?

- yaar, yahaan mei bhee math ka sawaal? 😑 πŸ˜†

Originally posted by madhavir108

So do u people think SRGMP contestants had X factor ?

I think they did...

Hemu's cute style of askin for votes
Vinit's Topi
Himani's Hot Looks
Nihira's girl next door attitude
Debo's my son face..

Do they all qualify as X factors ?

They may or may not qualify as X factors. X factor to me is something inexplainable. I would say that a person who different people can find different things to like about has X factor. Case in point, Shah Rukh Khan. Some people like his hair, some like his manner of speaking, some like his way of romancing, some like his acting, others like his next door looks. People like Shah Rukh but they find their own reason to do so. That is what X-factor is in MHO.

Originally posted by mudabid

They may or may not qualify as X factors. X factor to me is something inexplainable. I would say that a person who different people can find different things to like about has X factor. Case in point, Shah Rukh Khan. Some people like his hair, some like his manner of speaking, some like his way of romancing, some like his acting, others like his next door looks. People like Shah Rukh but they find their own reason to do so. That is what X-factor is in MHO.

but sometimes it goes the other way also. put the dumbest looking guy on TV or on a pedestal and soon we can start "imagining" all kinds of X Factors around them. same thing when we see a hugely successful chap...

Originally posted by rage797

well can only say abt paresh , nice and decent guy never tries to show off very calm and smooth approach . πŸ‘πŸΌ

sinchan decent and good body language. πŸ‘πŸΌ

twinkle --better not be commenting any thing , was shocked to see her like this was behaving weird , the way she stood body language too disturbing πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

rage never reply to my posts😑

so hiding here

pareshπŸ˜›
Originally posted by chatbuster

but sometimes it goes the other way also. put the dumbest looking guy on TV or on a pedestal and soon we can start "imagining" all kinds of X Factors around them. same thing when we see a hugely successful chap...

I should havee known U wouldbe here"x" (I wonder what U thought when entered here)?
Originally posted by teenindia_usa

I should havee known U wouldbe here"x" (I wonder what U thought when entered here)?

thot i'd brush up on my math- u know factors n all, n X times tablesπŸ˜‰