India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

What is X Factor?

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I was just in the II forum and there was a mention that II looks for contenders with X factor while SRGMP focuses on singing..

even during FG, i remember watching an episode when Arijit, Arpita, Qazi and Shamit were discussing S factor (Singing) vs X Factor..

How would u define X factor ?

Do u think SRGMP contestants had it ?

How necessary is X factor in todays' market ?

Awaiting your comments...

donthavealife Senior Member
donthavealife
donthavealife

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
i think it does matter a lot..packaging shud be eye catching to attract the customer and these shows are doing the same thing..they r selling their show to the viewers, that's us and they r adding a twist to these shows with all these so called love affairs, make-overs and all..but i miss the old sa re ga ma .. u saw a simple melodious show without any fights and dramas...1 hour of relaxation time but now its all doggie fighting show Angry
sweety001 IF-Dazzler
sweety001
sweety001

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
x factor...i always thought it was the way u looked, ur performance, and ur personality.....well if u ask how necessary it is well idk it depends on the show....how popular it is mainly!
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
X factor means the way you present yourself infront of audience

During audition of IL2 Aantra asked Farah since she is not good looking, is she lacking X factor??what is chance to be in in finals of IL2, for that Farah answered that Ameet sana is also conventionally not good looking,still he got the X factor... After that Aantra changed (and how).. Smile Smile

It is whole package of talent,performance,looks n attitude..

This year in IL2 I thought Panna had that X Factor
Qwest IF-Rockerz
Qwest
Qwest

Banned for Advertising

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhavir108

I was just in the II forum and there was a mention that II looks for contenders with X factor while SRGMP focuses on singing..

even during FG, i remember watching an episode when Arijit, Arpita, Qazi and Shamit were discussing S factor (Singing) vs X Factor..

How would u define X factor ?

Do u think SRGMP contestants had it ?

How necessary is X factor in todays' market ?

Awaiting your comments...
Madhavir108 ji I am also becoming you fan too.

"The X Factor is simply the star of Show. X Factor, which raised a contestant from there normal level to star category of the show , will also act, sing, dance and produce or create  sensational high rating for the Network.

Network pays millions to secure Those X Factor after winning a competition it was created by judges and the first of the show which already attracting million viewers and each episode. "It has enormous broad base appeal," it could easily be another Idol."

The X Factor will have three judges - who will each also mentor contestants in one of the three categories. Public will vote to decide the most popular contestants. With X factor. The Bottom line is $$$$$$$$$ for Network the new name to it is X factor.

Edited by Qwest - 23 March 2006 at 8:56pm
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
X-factor in the sense,you dont have to look conventionally good. But you should be presentable. Your approach should be good in front of audience. Your overall performance of singing dancing and your personality should appeal to audience. It is necessary that you need to know how to divert public's attraction towards you. Thats an X-factor.
Qwest IF-Rockerz
Qwest
Qwest

Banned for Advertising

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saregama

X-factor in the sense,you dont have to look conventionally good. But you should be presentable. Your approach should be good in front of audience. Your overall performance of singing dancing and your personality should appeal to audience. It is necessary that you need to know how to divert public's attraction towards you. Thats an X-factor.
Very well said
madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
So do u people think SRGMP contestants had X factor ?

I think they did...

Hemu's cute style of askin for votes
Vinit's Topi
Himani's Hot Looks
Nihira's girl next door attitude
Debo's my son face..

Do they all qualify as X factors ?

Go to top