Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

mission vedika turns ugly.

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
mission vedika turns ugly.

ved backs off in last moment.then every one points finger at tosty and blames her.

every time happens same thing.1st blame tosty and in the end say sorry to tosty.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

agnii1pritiaggarwalMefromNJGauri22Luv4gamesscinerd.PerfectLove.punjabi#1

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
**spoiler alert**

It was a sad episode. Felt really sorry for Nitika. Her acting and dialogs were apt today. Sooner or later Ved is gonna want to be with Nitika and in a way I am glad this episode happened because now it will be Ved's turn to pursue Nitika as she is deeply hurt and not gonna budge easily.I look forward to that track.

Although I can understand how Nitika's parents got hurt today but the way they talked about Ved was so uncalled for. I don't think they have any reason to speak ill about him. It is not that Ved fooled Nitika to fall in love with him.

I agree it was not a very wise decision on Toasty's part to invite Nitika's parents for Ved's marriage proposal but in stead of pointing fingers at Toasty, I think family members should realize and accept that Ved does have feelings for Nitika and then help him come out of his Brahmchari vrat.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

giguserBlossom10Tahmina16Gauri22Luv4gamescuty_kNaina007ghotalazKalapiS.H.I.E.L.D.

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
toasty will never learn how to behave with family or take a good decision
and always she will be mahaaan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazleo4everS.H.I.E.L.D.

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Nitika's parents were hurt & mad for what Ved said to Nitika... so it was a natural reaction from their side. I won't say they're wrong or right. They were just defending their daughter. They were mad at Ved so they didn't have positive comments for him. We can't expect them to start praising Ved after all this...

Toasty should have confided this matter to Dadaji & the other family members before calling Nitika & her parents to make the wedding proposal. It's natural for others to blame her. If she hides matters & reveal them only after things turn upside down, then one can't expect others to praise her... she's likely to get blamed.

Felt extremely bad for Nitika... Ved definitely can't get away with this easily. He needs to apologize to her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Tahmina16abc113Gauri22KalapiS.H.I.E.L.D.

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

toasty will never learn how to behave with family or take a good decision
and always she will be mahaaan

how much family members blame her-she will not going to back off.

as chedi already said in the past tosty is ziddi ladki.

now she will constantly fallow ved and continue to prod him to marry nitika.

ab tostys single word dialogue will start.-ved bahiyya shadi karo nitika se.LOL

Edited by 100raj - 14 December 2011 at 11:55am

Tahmina16akash08ghotalaz

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Toasty thought wise when she decided to involve Nitika's parents to speed up the process in a respectful manner but she was only half wise which ultimately made her look dumb at the end because she didn't include her own family members into something as important and big as a marriage proposal and that too for a brahmchari guy. ...and her timing sucked too. She saw Ved shaving off his mustache indicating that he didn't take breakfast conversation in a positive way.

Brahmchari vrat is kind of a curse on Ved and I would like his family/brothers/malti to help him come out of it. In fact I would have loved for Malti to have a major role in Ved's track due to their history.

However I still feel that Nitika's parents' anger towards Toasty was justified but their use of harsh words for Ved was not.

Edited by abc113 - 14 December 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I felt really bad for Nitika too. 

The only fault of Toasty's was that she rushed things. She should have waited for Ved to confess his love and try to get him to confess in different ways. And then proceeded further. It was too soon of a decision for Nitika's parents to come because Ved was going to go into "indenial mode"

But, I can't understand everything Ved said because I feel a lot of the things he said were really uncalled for...and Nitika did not deserve to hear those words.

abc113ghotalazS.H.I.E.L.D.

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Toasty has to go do things the difficult way and alienate everyone in the process. She always does it. 

ghotalazleo4everS.H.I.E.L.D.

Go to top