Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Calling CVs..

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Being a very huge fan of IPKKND, I seriously don't approve of the way you are taking forward the story.. it feels as if you have run out of ideas.. No one can beat you guys when it comes to building a suspense.. I was literally chewing my nails almost throughout the day wondering what is going to happen when the truth is in front of Khushi.. How is Arnav going to end his so-called relationship with Lavanya.. And this is what I get?

Neah, I'm hell disappointed.. I'm sorry to say this, but you need a lesson or two when it comes to resolving the suspense you have created! You have literally spoilt the two most awaited revelations! First you take the spine out of a character then ask the character to do the most uncharacter-ish stuff.. Come on, who in their wildest of dreams would have imagined Lavanya to give up so easily on Arnav? Have you forgotten the way you have shown Lavanya's character during the initial months? Self-respected, I-will-get-what-I-want attitude? Where is it now? All she does is to cry in front of ASR and say that she knew this was going to happen! You are professionals, you can do better than this... You can write scenes better than this! She may have just been Arnav's arm candy, for all you have shown her, but when the relation has taken a step ahead, involving both their families, this is what you do? Don't you show any respect for their respective families..? Perhaps they don't deserve the respect, perhaps you are right, the families have been anyway portrayed brainless..

And Shyam was the horrible case! Is there any redemption from his part, no.. Is there any regret from his side for what he had done, no.. But I fail to notice any reason behind that cruel smile he gave!!! What was that for?

And ohh.. Anjali, I don't even have words to explain her stupidity! She loves her husband beyond anything, well and good, but to say that 'I'm nothing without him and what I'll do without him' is utter non-sense! This is 21st century, people, wake up! Show me one girl today who would say anything close to this! Your soap is watched all over the world, this is how you depict an Indian woman? Running behind a Pooja thali, pathetically superstitious and overly comical? The show is based in Delhi, not some rural underdeveloped area to portray such non sense!

Khushi.. Her character kicked off as a brilliant independent woman.. What is she right now, can you at least think of one word to describe how you would describe her character now? Sacrificing, really? For whom is she exactly doing that may we know? Her family, who are only responsible for her condition, or Arnav's family, who are virtually strangers for her! And seriously, if she was upto any good, she would still be that Khushi who lashed back at Arnav when he sent her to a collapsing building! I can't see that Khushi any more.. She was the lead of the show, I don't know what woman is protagonist of your show now-a-days..

Today, I didn't feel like switching on my TV at the stroke of 8.. Which is unusual.. Because I have always felt that you have one of the most promising stories amongst all the soaps going on currently, and you are ruining the most beautiful characters that you have created.. The only character that seems to hold true to its form is Arnav, he hasn't shown any regression as of now, but he certainly hasn't progressed..!

There are so many different aspects to a drama than misunderstanding, cons and idiocy.. Please consider them if you don't want to lose audience for our beloved show..

Sorry, couldn't help writing this, I just can't see the one soap I love and adore and do gaga over going in the most weirdest direction..

Edited by Pearl_mystic - 14 December 2011 at 11:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top