India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

That's the way it is !! (Page 7)

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
sathu yaara...I was planning to stay away from the forum today...as I have been clouded too much by this show and had no sleep last night...so thought staying away would do me good...but hey, here I am writing a reply to your post...iss addiction ka kya karein yaar...aps...is totally gone case...

coming to your write-up..bang-on hun..loved all the blue parts...and yes the last request to CVs...I am sooo with you...we want arhi romance...we want arhi romance...and that too lots for the new year...hamari mange poori karo...hamari mange poori karo...CVs..pls.pls.pls

aaj sebwa needs lot of zandu balm...the whole arnav;s talk with LA is reeling in my head..

Hug  appy

Edited by appy2011 - 14 December 2011 at 9:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelsbikeriderSillyPeppertanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I enjoyed your post, but really, REALLY hope you were not serious when you wrote the following.

U r prolly turning anorexic  and tired , incapable of being active where it actually matters *ahem, Ahem**  focus on that area ...n Ur Hubby will not even desert u for a sec...

Thank You , HOH Big smile

ROFL  Nope !! I wasn't..It was merely  a frustration on my part  on seeing the ever praying n fasting head in the clouds , always cooing 'MHITHB " Anjali...Now that Shyam Babua did bring up the closed door matters..Just thought may be he wanted a feisty roll in the ...WinkLOL
LOL

OK, good, because you scared me there for a minute. LOL I was all ready to bring out the big guns and start blasting you, dammit! Wink ROFL

oopsie --My twisted sense of venting out was going to get me annihilated ...ShockedShocked...T decides to get  herself armour Plated Evil SmileROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Nice analysis Sathya.

The La-ASR scene was nice.  It was good that Arnav broke up with her before he found out that Khushi's had broken too. Otherwise we would forever have wondered if he would have gone through with it.

But I dont get how they can keep quiet about the break up?? Are they going to say no to the engagement in front of the guests?? Doesn't make sense.

Is the point to have a dhamaka at the engagement?? Or to keep Arhi from finding out about each others situation?? Or to give Shyam time to dig a big enough pit?? Or to keep Arnav as a factor which Shyam does not know about??

After yesterday though, I have no hopes that Anjali will be strong when Shyam's truth comes out. If she can be so bothered by the mangalsutra breaking - she will crumble to dust when she finds out about him.

I so wish Khushi had said her engagement broke because her fiance was already married. No names, but the truth still. Would have gone a long way in helping her once the truth came out???

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

sathu yaara...I was planning to stay away from the forum today...as I have been clouded too much by this show and had no sleep last night...so thought staying away would do me good...but hey, here I am writing a reply to your post...iss addiction ka kya karein yaar...aps...is totally gone case...

coming to your write-up..bang-on hun..loved all the blue parts...and yes the last request to CVs...I am sooo with you...we want arhi romance...we want arhi romance...and that too lots for the new year...hamari mange poori karo...hamari mange poori karo...CVs..pls.pls.pls

aaj sebwa needs lot of zandu balm...the whole arnav;s talk with LA is reeling in my head..

Hug  appy

Sebwa , Hug..

The pain always decreases when it is shared and pleasure increases when it is shared too Wink...Agar clouded ho tho ek zordar baarish ho jaane do ...The Bright Sun will peep out again Big smile..

Hmmm..Ummm...uh..Barun Sobti Naam de !! ApproveCool

Chalo Appy.. Chalthe hain Kranti Maidan with our Maange and jab tak hamari Maange poore nahi hothi tho fasting shuru for them..Kyunke we will cut off all the food supplies  to their PH ..

Main Hoon na  Munni!!

Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye
Munni ke gaal gulabi, nain sharabi, chaal nawabi re
Le zandu balm hui, darling tere liye  LOLLOL

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynair-Appy-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Nice analysis Sathya.

The La-ASR scene was nice.  It was good that Arnav broke up with her before he found out that Khushi's had broken too. Otherwise we would forever have wondered if he would have gone through with it.

But I dont get how they can keep quiet about the break up?? Are they going to say no to the engagement in front of the guests?? Doesn't make sense.

Is the point to have a dhamaka at the engagement?? Or to keep Arhi from finding out about each others situation?? Or to give Shyam time to dig a big enough pit?? Or to keep Arnav as a factor which Shyam does not know about??

After yesterday though, I have no hopes that Anjali will be strong when Shyam's truth comes out. If she can be so bothered by the mangalsutra breaking - she will crumble to dust when she finds out about him.

I so wish Khushi had said her engagement broke because her fiance was already married. No names, but the truth still. Would have gone a long way in helping her once the truth came out???

Thank You, Shanthi Big smile

True ..had he broken after getting to know Khushi is single ...His breaking up would not have cut much ice  but Thankfully his character has been kept intact with  this GM act..

Acc to the article I read y'day..The RM family will be shocked when they come to know that the Engagement between Arnav and Lavanya has been called off ...which means that engagement is called off and it does become a public knowledge !!.

Also Barun has said that there will be a interesting twist  up ahead..so waiting to see  whether his interesting matches to my estimation of interesting..Big smile..

I think it is to give enough scope  for PAYASH to take off..once their relationship gets  concreted ..Khushi will find enuf reasons to wander in and out of RM preping the wedding  [earlier  only La was the link ] ..also to dig a deeper pit  for Shyam , I hope

Can't say, Shanthi sometimes the meekest can turn out to be the most ferocious ...

Lets wait and see what has Khushi divulged... I think she might have hinted ..from the way Anjali was carrying on it did appear so..

Peace67

LX2FX2 Senior Member
LX2FX2
LX2FX2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Very nice write-up Sathu...Absolutely agree with each and every point...I hope La doesn't turn once she finds out that Mr. ASR has feelings and that too for Chamkili...somehow I think she will feel insulted at a whole new level and than comes the can of worms...i hope she chooses to play cupid insteadHug

tanthya

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
What article did you read Sathya???

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya