Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Done !!πŸ˜ƒ

my vertical dost...you free for BBing?..
chal me BBing in monsi's post...πŸ˜†
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

my vertical dost...you free for BBing?..
chal me BBing in monsi's post...πŸ˜†

M always ready for BB'ing Jee ...lead the way,  Sebjaan πŸ˜ƒ
-Appy- thumbnail
jaanu πŸ€—..

just saw that off screen pic of barun and sanaya...they look awesome...
yaar...high time for some real on-screen moments like that πŸ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail

jaanu πŸ€—..

just saw that off screen pic of barun and sanaya...they look awesome...
yaar...high time for some real on-screen moments like that πŸ˜‰

Appy,πŸ€—...am so appy ke S  visit ne aapko pojeeteev rakha hai..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

definitely not like that ...!!! who wants phrendly holds.. Dil maange passionate, intense holds , romantic gazes
-Appy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Appy,πŸ€—...am so appy ke S  visit ne aapko pojeeteev rakha hai..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

definitely not like that ...!!! who wants phrendly holds.. Dil maange passionate, intense holds , romantic gazes

@bold...tumare muh mei ghee and shakkar...
yaara..anything on SBB/SBS today.??
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
sathu  babes...bye bye..me signing off!
tc!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

ohhh love love love ur post tanths dear so beautifully u put it every character one by one awesome job dear it is always a pleasure to read ur post! when i got to anjs. line u almost chocked meπŸ˜† with ur hilaarious words'From the Panic attack she goes into as soon as the chain breaks..One would have been pardoned if one thought that she just received the news that her Husband came under a 100 ton Lorry  and turned into a pulp ...' o gosh🀣 u r so funny u know he could have been that if it wasn't 4 kushiπŸ˜† today loved arnav & la ! how they break up with dignityπŸ˜› and u remind me of chris what u said to the cvs doo u  u n d e r s t a n d the w o r d s that r coming out of my mouthπŸ˜† ye cvs now should focus in arhi! arhi's love has been on hault after the diwali kushi can't do nothing as she knows arnav is with la but arnav can do s/thing i hope they kick start arhi love we deserve it after this long wait!πŸ˜‰ u said absolutely right about la coming a long way when i saw her sitting down folding when arnav entered i thought this girl how much she has changed from the carefree la to sanskari & caring la wow what a journey & what a transformationπŸ‘ and today the similarities with kushi & la they r both thinking alike both despite their hurt deside not to tell the family in this happy moment it was awesome to watch! sorry tanths i didn't mean to make this long post but u kind of started me off sorry 4 the long bak bak tanx haan 4 the awesome post keep writing loved reading itπŸ˜›

Thank  You, Jorda ...

What to do, Hun ?? I simply feel like shaking Anjie baby until her teeth rattles n drive some sense into her ..

I know, Love..all of us signed up to see ARHI  story and Although I have no issues with the CV's paying  attention to the other characters , it is the concerted focus on them .. that is annoying ..if they continued it side by side with Main story..it would have been good...plus the constantly flooding Anjali is a huge put off..

I do not know about Lavanya's change though ..bec it seems too transient  ..as I mentioned in the post itself the breaking scene did not suggest closure but  had a feeling of  incomplete business and that is leading to unpleasant speculation .. and this suspicion was confirmed when the article was released  seeking our feedback about La coming back as vamp ...well, with the popular vote against her becoming negative..I hope the Cv's have got the message and plough on towards ARHI relationship ...

Thaxxx for patiently reading thru the looong post   ...My love to the kids πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

@bold...tumare muh mei ghee and shakkar...
yaara..anything on SBB/SBS today.??

Ghee aur Shakkar ke saath dhoodh, seviyan, kismis, kaju bhi milao aur pakkao baadh main khilana..πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒ
Nothing so far in SBB😊

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

FANTASTIC ANALYSIS of today's episode!!!

Loved the whole post but a special mention for the above in BLUE...I CAN ONLY PREY & HOPE IT COMES TRUE!!!

In regards to your request to the CV's I whole heartedly agree, where the hell has the romance gone from this romantic drama?!?!  

Where are our Rabba Ve moments gone & yes please CV's be merciful & kind to us going into 2012, and reward your loyal fans of 7 months of viewing & give us some HOT HOT ArHi moments to deal with the predicted hate track in the future!!!

Thank You, Sushie ..πŸ˜ƒ

But we do know that Shyam babua will not be rid like a mosquito 🀒

7months of romance would be very welcome ..Hate track mixed with funny moments ..too much of hate will be a kill joy !
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Premeer_Mayur

Amazing post!

Thank You,premeerπŸ˜ƒ