Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

What Thaaa ???😑... U are imagining Malaika ..And here I am all dressed in itsy bitsy ready to woo u and u did not even notice me ...Grrr ...Sathu takes out the sledge Hammer and bangs it on  Sebwa's head !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

My Pleasure, Seb jaan...good to see u communicating !! πŸ˜ƒ

[/QUOTE]

sathu...me writing with a wounded head in red ink...maaf karna...chalo abhi sathu ko imagine kar lete hai πŸ˜†....me also joining in the dancing...πŸ˜‰
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VERY well written thanthya...and agree will all your points...πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

What Thaaa ???😑... U are imagining Malaika ..And here I am all dressed in itsy bitsy ready to woo u and u did not even notice me ...Grrr ...Sathu takes out the sledge Hammer and bangs it on  Sebwa's head !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

My Pleasure, Seb jaan...good to see u communicating !! πŸ˜ƒ

sathu...me writing with a wounded head in red ink...maaf karna...chalo abhi sathu ko imagine kar lete hai πŸ˜†....me also joining in the dancing...πŸ˜‰

RED !! Red is ASR's phavrit color..It tuns him  ON !! Chakkar kya hai Bitiya, Taniq humko bhi bathayiye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Khair ..sathu has moved on  after being ignored by Appy and is eying Akash bituwa...No more chanceiyaa for ya !!

Whatt..U join my danshhh..kaampeeteeshun !! 😑😑😑
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: minihussain

VERY well written thanthya...and agree will all your points...πŸ‘

Thank You, Mini ..I M so happy that u do agree with my points ...I hope the CV's realize how many parched ARHI fans are here ..πŸ˜ƒ
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Fantastic post!! And most of all i agree with the anjali part..

even though she was much worried abt her mangal sutra she immediately made sure something was wrong with khushi and came to her help.. She was the only one who voiced her sympathy towards khushi stating a broken engagement.. only she had said that she is feeling sad then she understands how khushi must be feeling..

though khushi wasnt keen on her engagement, nor in love with creep but still it becomes a least concern u can show towards her, which even khushi's family did not come up with..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: adetkrj

very well writeen...it shows the true emotion behind the entire episode...thanks

Thank Yeww adetkri πŸ˜ƒ ..My Pleasure  that u liked it 😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

beautiful post and synopsis !!!

Thank You, Honey Priya πŸ˜ƒ
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully analysd SathuπŸ˜ƒ
Superb actin by Sana..4 d 1st tim i noticd hr as an actor..ya d scene betn arnav n la ws excellently dn wid gud dialogues n actin by Barun n Sana..nt muc of drama..clean n simple.
Nw dat la n asr hv brkup..r cvs nt goin 2 bring out d plants n sold bangle truth..or dey must hv 4gottenπŸ˜”..i ws so hopeful abt dis..
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved ur take on chharacters and all that..u said it all..
That comment on anj that she is polluting RM with poojas...lolzzz,...really good..she is such a dumbo
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DCgirl

Superb Synopsis...

Thank You, DCGirl..πŸ˜ƒ