HHL//Written Update: 14th DEC, 2011.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone :D  

Big thanks to Mimz for the videos .. i could not find anyways  here i am  updating now yaar. 

The epi start with Saloni going to restroom and some goons try to hit on her. she reply them with attitude and goes to restroom. Sia gets worried about the whole drama will create if saloni comes out of rest room with goons. she locks Saloni in restroom😆. Raghv goes to Sia and confort  him about coming alone to talk but he did not. She wanted to say sorry but he did not come alone. why can't he just accept her sorry. he is here to make her feel bad .. then they saw Vishal with gang coming to the cafe. 
raghav was surprise to see him there and Sia is accusing him that he invited them because he wanted to yell at her in front of everyone.he gets mad and leave. Vishal is looking around for Saloni and the goons are waiting for her to come out of the restroom .Sia goes to goons and tells them to leave the Cafe because they don't know how to respect women. Sia is muttering to herself  while goons come to her. They make fun of her father. She makes it look like she is gonna fight with them. But instead She screams ðŸ˜† ( it was so funny)  
Sia and Raghav with goons ( must watch )  in the other side Vishal thinking about how to impress saloni. He hears Saloni and opens the restroom. Raghav help her it looks like he was the one who open the restroom. he told vishal to take her to the hostal.
Sia and Raghv both fought goons.  in the other side Arjun sitting in his room and thinking about them and feel he want be there in Cafe too. 
 After the fight, they sit in Cafe. raghav count the money and Sia told him about sorry and thank you. He told her that if she wanted to be forgiven then she should go to date with him. she is confuse and shy about it. 
The owner came to the cafe and saw them together. He scold Sia for having boyfriend. Sia try to tell him that he is not her boyfriend but Raghav says that he is her boyfriend. The owner gets impress with Raghav and gift him his Jacket. while Sia gets phone call form rangela about not picking her up for hostel. The owner suggested Ragahv to give her ride  to Hostel. Raghav happily agree. 

The precap is interesting ... Arjun waiting for Sira and Vishal telling Saloni he thinks that Arjun is interested in Sia too. 

I am sorry for delay but i could not find the videos but thanks to mimz yaar ...

Take care and see U next Wednesday yaar 
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago
ok ayesha, leme try..did u try on desi tv?
Here you go ayesha!

[V] Humse Hai Life - 14th December 2011 Video Watch Online - Part1
[V] Humse Hai Life - 14th December 2011 Video Watch Online - Part2
[V] Humse Hai Life - 14th December 2011 Video Watch Online - Part3
[V] Humse Hai Life - 14th December 2011 Video Watch Online - Part4 Edited by mimz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mimz

Here you go ayesha!

[V] Humse Hai Life - 14th December 2011 Video Watch Online - Part1
[V] Humse Hai Life - 14th December 2011 Video Watch Online - Part2
[V] Humse Hai Life - 14th December 2011 Video Watch Online - Part3
[V] Humse Hai Life - 14th December 2011 Video Watch Online - Part4
Thanks alot  yaar :D 

now i am on my way to do the update 

Originally posted by .ayesha.

Thanks alot  yaar :D 

now i am on my way to do the update 

lolz... anytime :-)
Updated and thanks once again for the help mimz :)
aww aish how u  hope u r  fy9 ðŸ˜³  and yaa tfs
Thanks for the update ayesha...