Enuff...Desperate !! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sayvr

Lets have some Hubba Ve moments now..Hubba Hubba Arnav and Ve-ry cute KhushiπŸ˜‰
lately the only moments we have had...are Dubba Ve...πŸ˜ƒ
And what better time than when he's full of guilt, remorse, frustration, and a recent break up? πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by eveline

I have been really good.πŸ˜ƒ...have supported everything the cvs have thrown at us...with just a little criticismπŸ˜‰...
Now can I puhleez have an arhi scene...i deperately need one Rabba Ve moment...some passion between these two...honestly its been days..actually months...now can the cvs break our fasts..plzzz we have been soo good...we deserve some drool worthy moments...

Anyone...as desperate as I am...every single day i wish ...hope...and pray ...for one...and still...the wait continues...😑

I miss them too...I think we might have something this Friday... if thats when the song sequence is...
I agree, CVs. throw us a bone πŸ˜ƒ
count me in.honestly arshi aur pooch pooch.i mean naiki aur pooch pooch.
Originally posted by DCgirl

I miss them too...I think we might have something this Friday... if thats when the song sequence is...
I agree, CVs. throw us a bone πŸ˜ƒ
woof..woof...making puppy eyes at the cvz (although will never be as good as Barun πŸ˜‰)
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

And what better time than when he's full of guilt, remorse, frustration, and a recent break up? πŸ˜‰
agreed...cvs..make full use of these emotions and frustrations...let him pounce on our Jalebi...πŸ˜‰
Do the CVs want us to go on VRAT like Anjali to wrangle a decent Rabba Ve from them? πŸ˜†
seriously we need more rabba ve scenes! i am like rewatching each and every old epi in desperation!🀣🀣
i guess we wl gt some intense Arhi confrontation wn both of dem cm 2 kno abt each others broken engagement...
ASR and KKG both need a rebound moment from their recent break ups. And, it's only fair that they rebound off each other... preferably on one of the poolside chairs, pillars, anything... I'm not choosy. πŸ€£