Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Enuff...Desperate !!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been really good.๐Ÿ˜ƒ...have supported everything the cvs have thrown at us...with just a little criticism๐Ÿ˜‰...
Now can I puhleez have an arhi scene...i deperately need one Rabba Ve moment...some passion between these two...honestly its been days..actually months...now can the cvs break our fasts..plzzz we have been soo good...we deserve some drool worthy moments...

Anyone...as desperate as I am...every single day i wish ...hope...and pray ...for one...and still...the wait continues...๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: eveline

I have been really good.๐Ÿ˜ƒ...have supported everything the cvs have thrown at us...with just a little criticism๐Ÿ˜‰...

Now can I puhleez have an arhi scene...i deperately need one Rabba Ve moment...some passion between these two...honestly its been days..actually months...now can the cvs break our fasts..plzzz we have been soo good...we deserve some drool worthy moments...

Anyone...as desperate as I am...every single day i wish ...hope...and pray ...for one...and still...the wait continues...๐Ÿ˜ก

Honey I am satisfying my thirsty soul with old epis. Why this dry spell CVs.
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally second that. It has been AGES...
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mommamia

Honey I am satisfying my thirsty soul with old epis. Why this dry spell CVs.

dry spell...there u are...its been ages since the leads have made puppy eyes at each other...sanyaas liya hai kya???

The cvs are just killing us!!๐Ÿ˜•
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!! I was just thinking exactly the same thing!!! Someone had made a post earlier about needing a Rabba Ve moment, I was looking for that and then yours came up, lol.

I am dying here, since Diwali night we have not had an AWESOME moment between ARHI!!! Need one NOW!!! There were a few scenes, here and there, but I need something more. PLEASE, PLEASE let the engagement party have an awesome scene, eyelock, kiss, confession, falling, hugging, something, anything will do!!! Just need them two in the same frame together, only with each other.

Ok, so do I sound desperate? Because I definitely am!!!!

Shilpa
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bidz

I totally second that. It has been AGES...

I know...remember the days when arhi would make our hearts beat so loud and strong...make us blush and fumble...make us so dreamy..we lost touch with reality...

where is that addictive rush of adrenalin...cvs??
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i guess they hv nw surpassed the rabba ve stage...the initial attraction is over...it's nw time fr the intense lovestory to start!!!!
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Lets have some Hubba Ve moments now..Hubba Hubba Arnav and Ve-ry cute Khushi๐Ÿ˜‰
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonu2

OMG!! I was just thinking exactly the same thing!!! Someone had made a post earlier about needing a Rabba Ve moment, I was looking for that and then yours came up, lol.

I am dying here, since Diwali night we have not had an AWESOME moment between ARHI!!! Need one NOW!!! There were a few scenes, here and there, but I need something more. PLEASE, PLEASE let the engagement party have an awesome scene, eyelock, kiss, confession, falling, hugging, something, anything will do!!! Just need them two in the same frame together, only with each other.

Ok, so do I sound desperate? Because I definitely am!!!!

Shilpa

u sound desperate?...ofcourse you do..thats coz you are justified in feeling that way...i am getting more and more frustrated as the days pass by...unbearable...even those ghisa pita cliche falling n catching scenes will do...so desp even dupatta scene will do...beggars cant be choosers...so anything..๐Ÿ˜†
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moon_mine

i guess they hv nw surpassed the rabba ve stage...the initial attraction is over...it's nw time fr the intense lovestory to start!!!!

ok...intense huh..๐Ÿ˜‰...thats precisely what we want here...some intensity...but ofcourse they have to be close...very close to feel it..๐Ÿ˜†