Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FRIENDSHIP, INFATUATION orLOVE?pg13longpt (Page 9)

Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
its great

habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
thnks u all for the lovely comments i ll try posting an update before friday but cant promise too much homework to do
blah_blah IF-Rockerz
blah_blah
blah_blah

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 9:48am | IP Logged
awwwwww

sweet part Wink
habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged
kripa didnt want to dance with angad after what happend in the car, but at the same time she is sooo sweet she didnt want angad to think tht she still hasnt forgived him for the thing soo she was still thinking when angad snapped kripa out of her thoughts

A:hmm kripa woh u wanna dance, its ok if u dont want to i dont wanna force u
in reality he didnt even know y did he ever asked kripa to dance in the first place, he was getting confused every min by his own actions.It was so weird he never ever acted like tht in frnt of a girl,so y now wat happened,he thought maybe it was because he didnt have much contact with girls all the girls he knew were in washington and kripa was the only girl he was actually having a conversation with not to mention kajal or not to mention the only girl he kissed.

ppl sorry ill continue after some hrs i m in skol rite now and its almost time to go
~Angel~ Goldie
~Angel~
~Angel~

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap greatttt jobbbbbb
Smile cont soooon
habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
the thoughts were just making him confused as each thought came up in his mind, he decided to leave them alone for a while.
on the other hand kripa thought angas was lost in his thoughts bcz she didnt say yes to the dance, and she made him feel horrible for wat he did and even though he did say sorry.

K: angad hmm chalein
A:kahan?
K: hmm abhi tu tumhnay pocha dance kay liye its ok if u dont wanna dance anymore
K(thinking): plzzz dont say no, hey hold on y am i saying this\
A: hmmm nahin chalo
they both head towards the dance floor and since they took such a long time thinking that the song ahd ended and it was a slow song now. they both though great culd it be any better.While they were complaining in their heads abt how dj had to put a slow song and tht they shuldnt have said yes for dance, their hearts were saying a completely diff story they wanted to be there and wished the song be on forever as they looked soo perfect for each other.Its alte at nite now angad and kripa dont even realize tht they both have been dancing for last 2 hrs and having small chit chats abt how others dance and stuff. since theyw ere soo late its almost time to go.this time Angad doesnt plan him and kripa going alone but DESTINy does again the same thing happens and kripa thinks its Angad but in truth its not bcz angad doesnt know a thing others left while angad went to talk to dj and kripa was in restroom. the others thought angad and kripa are gonan come together as they did before.

A:kripa u are again stuck with me
K: wat again it cant be a coincidence, u palnned it didnt u ?
A: hmmm ok yes i did plan it when we were coming up here but not this time
K: and u expect me to believe u y?
A: u dont have an option left
K:God this has to be the worst day of my lif
A: its not tht bad
K: now will u just drop me home?
A: yeah hold on
K: NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW\
A: fine fine u dont have to yell , i was just looking for keys

kripa and angad dont talk to each other the whole time they are in the car and since it was raining they ahd to move slow,kripa was getting irritated but angad felt good since he didnt want to go home

A(thinking): ghar ja kay bhi kiya karonga koi tu nahin hota siwaye josh kay, ab yeh kripa bhi baat nahin kar rahy, mon skool mein mana loonga

finally kripa's house arrives and she just runs into her house without even saying bye.

A: she is the first girl who was soo impatient to get out of my compant I like her!!! she is soo different

sorry guys for the short update will post a part tomm for sure.
luv, habiba
blah_blah IF-Rockerz
blah_blah
blah_blah

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 3:17am | IP Logged
brilliant parts!!! Clap Clap
nabz8888 Goldie
nabz8888
nabz8888

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged
that was a fantastic part!!! i seriously can't wait to read more!!! do cont. soon!!!

Go to top