Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FRIENDSHIP, INFATUATION orLOVE?pg13longpt (Page 7)

hawoo Goldie
hawoo
hawoo

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
nice~ Smile Clap Smile

~Angel~ Goldie
~Angel~
~Angel~

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
wowww very niceeeee
greattt jobbbbbb cont sooon Clap Clap Smile
habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
thnks guys for all ur comments i ll update tonite for sure ur comments mean a lot to me thnk u alll so much
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Just started reading it!!!!

Its Fabulous!

Iqra
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by habli

thnks guys for all ur comments i ll update tonite for sure ur comments mean a lot to me thnk u alll so much

Continue wen u get time!!i m waiting!

Iqra

blah_blah IF-Rockerz
blah_blah
blah_blah

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 6:38am | IP Logged
brilliant fanfic!!!!!! Wink Clap Clap
habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
the dinner arrives and the only ppl eating their dinner peacefully are prithvi,nikhil,karthik and manek. while josh kept staring at piya, she was blushing the whole time she culdnt eat peacefully although she liked josh staring at her all the time, she was getting nervous bcz of josh sitting rite next to her if she culnt cut her steak properly she kept thinking that wat must be josh thinking tht she cant even eat a stake or her hands would tremble picking up her drink, love was in the air for josh and piya, while on the other hand kajal kept hitting on Angad it wasnt like she was like the type of girls who would do anything to be with a guy and just be an extra baggage but she wanted to find her perfect one and her phiolosphy was to date every guy and see if he is the perfect one.soo kajal kept annoying angad by looking at him with her huge googly
(drooling?? i guess)eyes and for the first time Angad didnt want tht kind of attention frm a girl or was tht he wanted this kind of attention frm a diff person. angad and kripa kept annoying each other and this made angad getting kripa with her heels a few times. after dinner it was time to hit the club and have some fun, while it was a long drive bcz the club they were going to was like a hr drive and he didnt want kajal to be with him or actually with him and kripa. and for this he had to make a plan and he thought of a perfect plan. while others were out he asked kajal to go and wait for him near nikhil's bike as nikhil didnt have a jacket and was feeling cold while angad had one soo he'll ride the bike.while he told nikhil tht kajal wanted to go on the bike and feel the fresh air soo she wuld come with nikhil and angad told kripa the same thing he told nikhil. which made kripa and angad alone in the car for a hr. in the car kripa was annoyed tht she had to spend a whole hr with angad and angad was like oooooooo im good lucky me and put out loud music which was mainly banging of drums actually angad didnt like the song he just played it to annoy kripa and soo she would talk to him.

K: angad can u plz change the track or actually change the cd its giving me a headache.

A: hmmm ofcourse..... NOT if u have a headache got take a pill and go home sleep im not changing the track for u

K: AAAAAAAAA WHAT hellloooooooooooooo comeon man we have a hr drive in frnt of us and ur trying to say tht i have to listen to banging of drums in the most weird way for a hr?

A: hmmm yeahhh ur pretty smart u got me rite on the first time.

K: ohhhhhhh plzzzzzzzzzzzz give me a break ofcourse im smart unlike some ppl who like to hear banging drums and call it music

A: oo yeah u think ur smart wat a bluff

K: plzzzzzz im the math honor club president and im in future medical club soo plzzzzzzzzzzzz

A: smarty pants actually a nerd i never knew nerd go for clubbing i thought u guys prefered playing with bunch of numbers

K: yeahh we doo and we like to play with humans too dont mess with me or

A:or wat?

K: ohhh my GOd do i have to spend the whole hr like this cant u drive fast

A: hmmm nopes
he slows speed even more.

K: scary pants cant even drive fast enough i dont know how nikhil choose u to be in team our skool is soo gonna loose with u in the team

A: ooo yeah
he speeds up to 140 m.p.h

K:(kripa likes to drive fast soo driving at this speed doesnt bother her) look wat a show off, ur not gonan impress me with ur speed but yeahh ull impress the cop enough to give u a big whole ticket

and the next second a cop shows up

A: kali zaban
K:nobody told u too show off
A:shutup im gonna get a ticket bcz of u

amgad and kripa are stuck with the cop for a hr bcz anagd's card as a mess and he culdnt find his insurance card. and tht annoyed kripa while cop was waiting for anagd to find the insurance kripa and angad were busy arguing,

k: yeh sab tumhari galty hai agar tum zindagi mein kabhi apni gari saaf karty tu hamay itni muskhil na hoty eks tupid insurance card dhoodnay mein, by the way tumharay pass renewed insuarance card haina

A: haan meri maaa hai ab chup rahogy aur meri madaat karogi, waisay bhi tumhari galty hai

K:kiya meri galty hai

cop: sir, i need ur insuarance card or u ll get another ticket for driving without insurance.

K:dekha
A:kiya dekhon tumhari wajha say speeding ki aur dekho ab
K:tu meinay kaha tha
A: haan
k: yeh lo mil gaya latest insurance card.
A: to cop here sir
cop: thank u
after 15 more mins the cop finally leaves giving anagd a $100 ticket for speeding sorry guys really dont rem the charges soo its just me bluffing

A: tum nikhil ko bata do kay hum log phas gaye thy aur 45 mins mein pohnch jayengay

K: meinay already bata diya jab tum cop kay saath busy thy, tumhari jaisi bewaqof nahin hoon mein

A: u know wat
and he stops his car on a street in a feder(side road) and starts kissing kripa directly on her lips

no promo for this time and ills urely update more regularly as frm this part, keep reading and plzzzzzzz keep sending ur comments they are really inspiring

luv habiba

Edited by habli - 09 April 2006 at 10:37pm
Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
tat waz soooo good Clap Clap Clap
cont soon!!!
himani Big smile

Go to top