Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FRIENDSHIP, INFATUATION orLOVE?pg13longpt (Page 6)

hawoo Goldie
hawoo
hawoo

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
omg that wuz goood plz cont. Smile

habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
opps sorry ppl i had the whole part ready to go but my stupid comp messed up and i have to write it all over again soo it will be posted shortly
habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
all the boys are down having a chit chat abt sports and cars, and like which skool team is better than theirs and all guys stuff

while kripa. piya and kajal are in kripa's room doing last min touch ups, actually kajal is the only one doing her final touch ups piya and kripa are just waiting for kajal

Kj: mera make up tu think haina is it over i look alrite na

K: kajalllllllllllll tum hasay yeh sawa 10th bar poch rahy hoo u look perfect ab chalein plzzzzzzzz meri ma

P: nikhil kab say awaz dey raha hai pata hai

kj: haan chalo

K: 20 yrs later finally lets go have some fun

when josh and anagd came piya was upstrairs using kripa's restroom soo josh hasnt seen piya. 3 of them finally come down and they interupt guys conv

N: finally man u girls hamey laga hum pori raat yahin intezar kareingay

k: ohh plzzzzzz nikhil mein aur piya kab say tayar hain kajal is the one who took time soo u cant even complain as its perfect timing for the first time

m: ooh yeahh, better not complain.

Kr: tu chalein plzzzzzzzzz

ALL:chalo

at the same moment kripa's cell ph rings, its one of the girls frm skool she has called kripa since she is a very active member of the club of PEER MEDIATIONfor those who dont know wat peer mediation is, its when ppl fight in skool before getting suspended they are refered to peer mediation soo they can solve their prb with help of meditators and they dont fight in future

kripa is on the ph all the time she doesnt even know where she is walking, she sees a red car faimilar to prithvi's and sits in, she doesnt even realize tht its angad's car and she is sitting with angad and kajal. Kajal insisted tht she wants to sit with angad soo angad being since didnt refuse. while on the other hand josh offers piya to sit with him and piya is shy and doesnt know wat to say soo just gets in, nikhila nd karthcik are riding their bikes as they prefer their heavy bikes instead of driving a car, prithivi and manek get into prithvi's car. all the time kajal is asking anagd questions and angad being a lady pleaser replied to every question with a smile while on inside he liked the attention he was getting frm kajal but she was to much of a girly girl and he was fedup of girls like tht.

20 mins later kripa is finally done talking on her ph and they reach a resturant

Kj: oh noo, again shahnai its to desi. kripa look ur fav resturant happy

A: soo its kripa's fav resturant huh?

K: yep i love the food in here

kj: yeah she is totally desi, she prefers desi food over any other food

A:cool

theya ll get in but have to wait since they wanted a table together and they were a big grp.finally 5 mins later they get their table, well everybody is seated their is only spot left for two ppl on tht big couch kind of thingys, as soon as krpa tries to get in the corner again decides to get in at the same time and kripa with her pointed heels steps on anagd's foot

A: ouch watch it u messed my new show mannnn and it hurts wat are u wearing jeezzzzz

K: well u shuld have watched it im sorry

A: watever

K: well u know wat its ur fault u shuld have watched it havent u heared of the phrase" ladies first"

and kripa slides in, kajal wants to sit next to angad but angad has no intention of it although he liked the attention, he was in no mood of handling a girly girl he was hungry as hell.

kj: hmm kripa u wanna switch u can take my seat next to piya and josh

A: hmm no thnks kajal i dont think i can handle another foot of mine getting hurt

K:nobody asked u soo jsut shhhh ok ( she didnt wanna get up but to irritate angad she said yes) hmm kajal yep lets switch

K: excuse me would u move ur feet angad

A: hmmm nopes i dont wanna get up if u can make it out with watever space u have then fine or else im not getting up

K: FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ( she knew she wont be able to pass through)

K: sorry kajal

while angad gives his signature smirk to kripa and kripa just rolls her eyes

Promo: more arguments b/w A&k as the nite goes by and they are stuck together

sorry guys i know i said A&k are gonna be alone in this part but they'' be alone for a long time in the coming parts

do send in ur comments it inspires me to write

luv, habiba
sgokli IF-Dazzler
sgokli
sgokli

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged
good
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
wow amazing part!!! Cont. soon!