Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FRIENDSHIP, INFATUATION orLOVE?pg13longpt (Page 4)

habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged
ok guys i almost had the part and i was abt to save it instead i hit del by mistake soo i ahve to type it all over again but dont worry ill re write it and it will be up in a hr since i ahve to do some work before tht
sorry

habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
kripa stayes after skool to work on her project, soon it was almost time to go, she decided to go ask nikhil if he was done with his practice and would like to come along with her as she was heading towards home.

k(thinking&frowning): ohho this guy man he is still not out i bet he'll be in the locker room. i can't even go up there who knows what the guys must be doing in there.

soon her thoughts were inturpted as nikhil came out.

k: nikhil tumhari practice kahatm hogaye?

n: haan ho tu gaye hai par mujhy abhi thora kuch kam hai kion?

k: woh bas aisay hi mein ghar ja rahy thy socha agar tumhay saath chalna hotu

N: nahin tum jao mein khud ajaonga mom ko khena ill be a lill late ok

K: hmmm ok byee

N: bye

as soon as she was abt to open the gym double dooor to exit she bumps into a guy and the books she was carrying lands on the guys feet.

K:(confused&frustrated) im soo sorry i didnt mean too

and she looks up and sees the guy is none other than JOSH!!!i bet u guys thought it will be Angad lolzzz

J:oo its ok its not ur fault i shuld have watched while opening the door.

K(mummuring) haan galty tu tumhari hi hai dekh kay nahin chal sakta.

J: haan tu keh tu raha hoon sorry

K(amazaed):oo u know urdu

J:oo no i know hindi im frm India

K: oo ok

and she starts to pick up her books and josh bends down to help her, while they were picking up the books someone calls josh frm other side.Josh turns around to see tht the guy and the guy is none other than our handsome,dashing ANGAD!!!

A: josh tu kiya kar raha hai mein aur nikhil tera kab say intezar kar rahy hain

while nikhil also joins them

N: kripa tum gaye nahin abhi tak aur tum inko kaisay janty hoo

K: mein woh kuch nahin bas takra gaye thy in say

J: Nikhil par tum isay kaisay janty ho?

N: yeh meri bhen hai kripa, kripa yeh hai josh aur angad yeh log california say ayein hai aur inhon nay abhi abhi football team join ki hai

K: oo hi Josh hi Angad

J: hii nice to meet u

A: (thinking) damnnn she is beautiful

K: nikhil i gtg mom would be worried ok!!

N:ok byee

with tht kripa leaves

J(thinking): hmmm she seems nice

A: soo nikhil wats the plan?

N: hmmm i think how abt we all go clubbing since its friday we dont have skool tomm so we shuld be fine

J&A: sounds good

N: soo ok well how abt u guys come at my place since ur new to the city and we'll go together frm there and ill ask kripa even if she wants to join us u guys can bring girls along with if u want

A: we dont know anyone around here, soo rite now no lady luck

N: lolz dont worry man every thing is gonna be fine trust me u guys will get ur ladies pretty soon

J:(jokingly) hope soo i am keeping my fingers crossed

N: soo we'll see u tonite ok

A&J: ok

preview: Kripa and Angad's argument
habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Angad: a 18 yr old handosme hunk who loves to play basketball, originally his family is frm india but he was born and raised in washington
He and Josh are brothers and they share everything nothing is hidden frm other one. angad was supposed to be a basketball captain this yr but unfortunately his father got transfered here and thts y he lost his chance.
He is like a person who is serious abt his studies and his career but knows how to have fun in skool and stuff. He is a player, every girl drools over him and he loves that, but deep inside he is still looking ofr his dream girl and the one who he'll truly love
he is also a senior and he wants to be a neurosurgeon on day.

Josh: josh is Angad's older brother and he loves angad like anything, he is a down to earth person.Although he i s with Angad all the time he is not a player at all. he truly believes in one love and is looking for his dream girl too.Angad and Josh have promised to each other that they'll tell each other first to each other who the girl is before even telling the girl that they like them.
Josh wants to do a major in deaf aid guys tht i want to minor in

guys i know i have been posting broing parts uptil now but frm the following part it will be all abt Angad and kripa
nabz8888 Goldie
nabz8888
nabz8888

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:07am | IP Logged
the parts were not at all boring! i rly enjoyed them! hmm, i rly liked the way josh n kripa met in this part! josh with his green eyes n fair skin does look so foreign, that even i would be surprised at first if he spoke to me in hindi!!!! newayz, prediction time: neptune n mars r going to have a clash, which translates into a n k getting into a fight!!!!! n a possible reason would be that kripa will learn of angad's flirting capabilities in the next part!!!! cont. soon to prove me rite or wrong!!!
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
WOW just started reading it must say its going Awsm!! Clap

Loadz of luv
    Iqra
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Great part! I loved the way they all met! IT was awesome! Do cont. soon!
habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nabz8888

the parts were not at all boring! i rly enjoyed them! hmm, i rly liked the way josh n kripa met in this part! josh with his green eyes n fair skin does look so foreign, that even i would be surprised at first if he spoke to me in hindi!!!! newayz, prediction time: neptune n mars r going to have a clash, which translates into a n k getting into a fight!!!!! n a possible reason would be that kripa will learn of angad's flirting capabilities in the next part!!!! cont. soon to prove me rite or wrong!!!

u are really a good guesser arent u , u make me think tht i let the ppl know a lot abt my next part thru my previews.. anyways keeps predicting i like when u predict.. and keep reading

Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
continue soon its great

Go to top