Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FRIENDSHIP, INFATUATION orLOVE?pg13longpt (Page 11)

habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
sorry ppl for not continuing for a long time soo ill make it up

PART 9

kripa ran into her room as soon as she got off from angad's car, she really felt weird with angad all kind of diff thoughts came to her mind hahaha she is confused after being with angad but she didnt want to think abt anything relating him, she already had soo much going on she didnt want one more thing to stress about
while on the other side angad was truly happy for the first time,it wasnt like he didnt like texas or anything he was cool with everything in life but it was sometimes he would be truly happy and he culd feel joy inside him. Tonite was one of the moments he really felt joy inside his heart, and he was confused that how can a girl whom he just met culd make him feel like tht

next morning

J:abay yaar angad uth

A: kiya hai jao yahan say.. kion mom ki tarha behave kar rahy ho aj tu chuty hai sonay do

J: stupid tu aur kiya karon mom tujhy utha utha kar takh gaye tu utha nahin tu mujhy bejh diya.. aur waisay bhi abhi nikhil ka ph aya tha bol raha tha sab KEEMAH BOARDWALKits an amusment park along the beach its realy cool jarahy hain agar hamya bhi ana ho tu

A(gets up suddenly): kiya nikhil ka ph aya tha kab... hmmm ahh usnay kuch kaha kay aur koi bhi arha hai?

J: abey yaar tu pheley tu aisay larkiyon ka naam sun kar utha karta tha ab nikhil kay naam par aisay achanak say uthnay laga kiya huwa bhai texas ki hawa nay kiya say kiya kar diya he was pointing if angad had started to turned gay but he was j/k

A: josh tujhy tu mein nahin choronga.. ruk waisay bata na aur kon kon araha hai

J: hmmm sab jo kal thy

A: wow kiya sab phir tu kripa bhi arahy hogi thts soo cool.. pheley kion nahin uthaya

J: kripa huh???

A:JOSHHHHHH Embarrassed tu bahar ja mein dus min mein ata hoon

ten mins later angad comes down all dressed up... he is looking sooo cuteeeeee.. he comes down and sees josh watching tv and his mom on the ph and his dad reading a newspaper

A: good morning all

Angad's parents stay the same its just the are nice and not evil like in show

N: mein tumahy baat mein ph karty hoon ok

N&D: good morning beta

N: tu tayar hogaya beta nashta karlo phir jao tumharay dost intezar kar rahy hongay

A: jee mom

A: josh chal... mom mein rastay mein kuch ley longa

N: ok beta

N&D : bye u guys have fun

A&J: byee

they all reach keemah boardwalk angad was happy seeing kripa up there... but kripa didnt want to be with angad she knew if they became good frnds she wont be able to stop her self from falling for him .. so she just kept her distance whole day anagd went to every ride which kriap went in but she didnt talk much she just replied to every question he asked... angad was sad he thought kripa didnt like him much, soo he just kept his distance too ... the whole day went like this neither kripa or angad enjoyed but everybody else had fun... this day briught josh and piya closer... josh asked piya out and she said yes and they were having loads of fun

it was getting late and everybody decided to head home bcz they had homework to do tomm and had chores too finish... althouh nobody wanted to leave. JOSH and Piya for obvious reasons bcz they were sooo in each other... all the guys bcz they were having fun with girls on the surronding yatchs , angad bcz he thought kripa mite talk to him and kripa bcz she wanted to be with ANgad

A(thinking): i dont think kripa likes me very much its ok if i have feelings for her now and she doesnt i'll keep my distance and wont bother her

K(thinking)): im sorry angad i know u like me too but i dont think it will work its the last yr after some mnth we'll be separated bcz of college

everybody went home and angad and kripa went to opp ways

prev: graduation and college ( a leap ) like ekta's serial but my leap will bring anagd and kripa closer

luv habiba

habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
i will post the next part tonite
habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
i will post the next part tonite
nitu123 IF-Dazzler