Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FRIENDSHIP, INFATUATION orLOVE?pg13longpt

habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

promo 1

Kajalcomeon kripaaa what has he ever done to why do u hate him soo much?

Kripa:stupid casanova dont u ever take his name in frnt of me and by the way  he hasnt done anything wrong to me he doesnt have the guts to come even in frnt of me. how many times i have to tell u love someone without a reason and u hate someone without a reason

Kajal: oh lord wat shuld i do with u? just forget i cant ever win frm u in an argument

narrator: whose this  casnaova y does kripa hate him soo much?

P.S guys this is my first fan fic plzz tell me if i shuld continue or not... and if u guys dont like it plzz tell me and ill del it thnksss

Edited by habli - 06 May 2006 at 12:36pm

prakriti IF-Dazzler
prakriti
prakriti

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
nice. plz continue! cnt wait! Smile
sgokli IF-Dazzler
sgokli
sgokli

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
sounds good
habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
thnks for the encouragement ill shortly post the 1st part
nabz8888 Goldie
nabz8888
nabz8888

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
i am waiting for the part!!!! btw i rly loved the promo!!! n i will take this oppurtunity to introduce myself as the local astrologer for fanfics. That is, i sort of make predictions for fanfics, so if u want me to or not to make predictions for ur fanfic, let me know!!!!
PS: even if u say no, it's not going to stop me from reading ur fanfic, cuz it sounds rly good!!!!
Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting continue soon Smile
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Hell ya u should continue b/c it sounds great!
habli Senior Member
habli
habli

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Part 1: introduction

Kripa: a sweet innocent,cheerful girl she is a senior in high school(12th grade).she is 17 yr old she is originally frm Pakistan but she has been living in U.S houston, texas for last 1o yrs.she loves to make friends, she has the reputation of problem solver among the ppl. her best friend name is priya.she has some other very close friends like kajal, prithvi, manek and karthik. she is the oldest of three siblings. Her father died when she was only 7 soo she is really close to her mother and her younger sister.Along with being a problem solver she loves to play pranks on ppl she knows, but keeping in mind not to play pranks whihc would hurt someone's emotions in anyway she is really sensitive when it comes along with ppl's feelings.She is really good in studies not a nerd but a cool serious student who wants to join a med skool and become a cardiologist one day.

Priya:she is 17 yrs old,Kripa's best friend. she is also a senior in high school they have been together since the freshman yr of high school and they have been together since then. she loves kripa as her own sis and she'll do anything for her. she lives with her mom kkumkum and her bro nikhil.unlike kripa she is not good in studies that much but her mind works in creative desigining and stuff.

Kajal:she is 17 yrs old, she is one of Kripa's good freinds too. she is completely a girly girl. she loves to take pictures. she wants to be a model when she graduates frm highschool. she is also a senior in high school along withkripa,priya,prithvi,manek,karthick.she loves to flirt with every guy and thinks every guy likes her, and this habit of her annoys her other friends. she met Kripa on teh fisrt day of freshman yr too. They were together in English and Kripa saw her in cafeteria and invited her to join her friends and thts how she became a part of the grp.

Prithvi: he is 18 yr old,he is a very simple, sweet guy, who is down to earth. he is a very serious student like kripa, Kripa and prithvi were together in Algebra and thts how they became friends and she invited prithivi in cafeteria to join lunch with them and thts how he joined the gang. he is in school band,he has a secret crush on one of the girls but nobody knows who as he has a tendency too hide his feelings very well, he doesnt talk much abt his family all the know is that he lives with his mom and dad who are busy in their work.

Manek:he is 18 yr old soccer player(American version). he is like one of the guys girls drool over, and he likes the attention he gets frm girls. he is a flirt too but not like Kajal, he knows how to act around girls and he knows tht every girl is not the same and knows how to treat diff type of girls differently.HE is a very good studnet along with being a soccer champion he is a honor roll student.

Karthick:he is 18yrs old he is bro of priya, he is a mixture of prithvi and manek. he is also a soccer player, a guy who every girls want bcz of his looks but he is really down to earth. he is very protective of kripa and thinks of her as priya.

Kkumkum: widow of Jatin Sharma. Mother of Kripa and Nikhil and Sarrah. A gynacologist, she treats her daughter as her friend and shares everything with her and soo does Kripa.She treats her youngest daughter Sarrah as a 2 yr old baby she is a lovely mom and awesome physician.

Nikhil: he is 16 yrs old. he is bro of kripa he is a junior in high school (11th grade). he is like a gangster, kripa and him are completly opposite in peronality.he is a basketball champ and although he is one class younger than all the guys in his team he is still the captain bcz of his skills. girls fall for him but his eyes are only for basketball and other sports, girls are distractors for him. but he still has some cool friends who are girls. him and Kripa fight like cats and dogsme and my brother fight like that in real, but he is also protective in other sense, guys know not to mess with him or his sis.

Sarrah: she is 10 yrs old and jaan of Kripa , she is a really naughty girl who loves to fight with kids in skool and get her own way, thats the thing which makes ppl laugh abt her. she is middle school and the spoiled brat bcz of kripa and her mom. she loves kripa like anything and annoys her at the same time.

hope u guys like the introduction iknow there is nothing abt Angad(sorry angad fans) but i promise he ll be introduced in the story shortly.keep the comments coming to let me know if i shuld keep continue or not and keep reading

Love, Habiba

Go to top