Discussion of the Week - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by heart girl

magar hua kya? Was the film evr made?! Ek jaga ruk ke armaan poore nahi hote..sometimes we have to put evrything aside if we really wan do something and move ahead!

Nope thats because she found out her husband is a total..... and muderer, she had to sort those things first before she went back to her dream na. Think about it, if you found out that you husband was a phycho, had a ex-wife, and was a murderer, then you think at that point of time you would worry about you career with all that commotion going on?

Well wat i wud do is give him the same pain he gave to me byPRETENDING to be in love wid him and using him to become director! Well sometimes we have to be like this!Edited by heart girl - 18 years ago
OMG!! Wherez evrybody I m dieing to discuss ๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG!! Wherez evrybody I m dieing to discuss ๐Ÿ˜‰

lol im here๐Ÿ˜† but seriously if ur husband was all i listen above and in jail, then dunu think u wuldn't think of directing tht moment?

Nahi yaar she cud make a plan wen she discovered the truth abt him ๐Ÿ˜ก

Nahi yaar she cud make a plan wen she discovered the truth abt him ๐Ÿ˜ก

yah she did, she proved him guilty and he went to jail, lekin right after all that, would u be able to concentrate on ur career?

I m talkin abt makin him suffer not thru police or anything..but she herself cud make a plan to hurt him..

I m talkin abt makin him suffer not thru police or anything..but she herself cud make a plan to hurt him..

well now thats not the dicussion here๐Ÿ˜‰

discussion is also abt how wud I have handled those situtaions and thz how shud she have handled it...thz wat i m describing ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by heart girl - 18 years ago

discussion is also abt how wud I have handled those situtaions and thz how shud she have handled it...thz wat i m describing ๐Ÿ˜‰

situations about not these situations, lekin making ur dream come true kind of difficulties๐Ÿ˜ƒ