Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Discussion of the Week (Page 2)

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by heart girl

Well Desires can be achieved. It mite be hard to get something you want but it is definitely not impossible. looking at poojaz case, she was poor girl (financially) and noone ever thought that she had the ability to become a film director because ppl jst think Its something not made for poor people! Well I think she did pretty well solving her problems BUT at one point where i thought of her as a weak person was when she married Ashmit. Majboori se insaan kuch bhi karjaata hai I noe magar insann ko itne kamzor nahi hojana chahiye ki koi uska faida utha sakke! She was weak in a sense that she tried become a Director but what happned at the end? SHE LOST. So all i wanna say thru this is that ki agar aap kuch banna chahte ho to apna sub kuch apne Desires ko dena hoga..apne mind ko itna strong banalo ki apka irada koi naa tod sakke!

She didn't loose, again it took her while and not the way we expected for her to become a director. Desires really come true if you are willing towards it. I'll post my reply laterSmile

-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
thnx, i dont get it either, sry isha
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by no1kfan

thnx, i dont get it either, sry isha

You have to type your views on the questions and topic i chose, in this case it is about whether if ur desires come tru because behind every desire there are obstaclesSmileso post ur views on this

-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:46am | IP Logged
HUH.... OKAY NAUSHEEN, THNX NOW I UNDERSTAND U!!! I WILL TRY TO POST MY REPLIES HERE SOON ON UR TOPIC!!! Big smile
heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyguria

Well Desires can be achieved. It mite be hard to get something you want but it is definitely not impossible. looking at poojaz case, she was poor girl (financially) and noone ever thought that she had the ability to become a film director because ppl jst think Its something not made for poor people! Well I think she did pretty well solving her problems BUT at one point where i thought of her as a weak person was when she married Ashmit. Majboori se insaan kuch bhi karjaata hai I noe magar insann ko itne kamzor nahi hojana chahiye ki koi uska faida utha sakke! She was weak in a sense that she tried become a Director but what happned at the end? SHE LOST. So all i wanna say thru this is that ki agar aap kuch banna chahte ho to apna sub kuch apne Desires ko dena hoga..apne mind ko itna strong banalo ki apka irada koi naa tod sakke!

She didn't loose, again it took her while and not the way we expected for her to become a director. Desires really come true if you are willing towards it. I'll post my reply laterSmile

No! Ronit had to remind her that she wanted to bcom a director! Uska irada paakka nahi tha!

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prettyguria

No! Ronit had to remind her that she wanted to bcom a director! Uska irada paakka nahi tha!

Yah, lekin remember even when Ashmit was with her she worked and she was becoming a director but then all this commotion happened and she knew lekin she didnt want to be a director with all the commotion tht happened and then Ronit convinced her to continue and not to worry, She knew her desire and even though they didnt sho much of it when she got married she still was working towards her desire by working at Ashmit's officeSmile Later when all the deaths happened she forgot about it cause right there and then her family was important then her husband went to jail, so how could she possibly think about becoming a director. Then Ronit explained to her and she finally agreedSmile

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I agree wid that but she shud have looked for other oppurtunities rather than working in Ashmits Office.
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

I agree wid that but she shud have looked for other oppurtunities rather than working in Ashmits Office.

She did remember before she got married to Ashmit she worked in his office so she decided to stick thereSmile

Go to top