India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Discussion of the Week

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Hi people! We have decided to start a weekly dicussion which is obviously every week. We would like everyone to participate with their thoughts each week.Big smile Every week we will have new discussionSmile

Our first dicussion is about: Pooja and her life.  When Pooja was in college she would face a bunch of problems which were similar to what we faced in our every day lives. From school, to family, to friends, to normal people, just to make her dream come true she went through so much.

Has there ever been anything you have desired and you had to face many challenges while achieving it? Any difficulties while overcoming those difficulties? What were the difficulties? With whom or what did you face the difficulties with? Do you think life is always a breeze for anyone? Do you think Pooja could have handled her challenges in a different way?

Do you think how she handled them was the right way? How would you handle them?

Now these might be alot of questions, but these questions are for you to think about. Please write your thoughts on this discussion.Smile

Edited by prettyguria - 23 March 2006 at 4:21pm

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
i think she does it good~ i would not be able to handle them dat well!! i really admire her thoughts Smile
heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Hey Guria cud u plz narrow the topic to one specific area coz this topic seems so wide and i m getting confused Ouch
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by heart girl

Hey Guria cud u plz narrow the topic to one specific area coz this topic seems so wide and i m getting confused Ouch

SureSmile The main topic is that has there even been a desire you had and you had to face obstacles to achieve it? Do you think that whatever you desire you get easily? And do you think the way Pooja handled her obstacles in achieving her desires was the right way? I hope this narrows it downSmile

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Well Desires can be achieved. It mite be hard to get something you want but it is definitely not impossible. looking at poojaz case, she was poor girl (financially) and noone ever thought that she had the ability to become a film director because ppl jst think Its something not made for poor people! Well I think she did pretty well solving her problems BUT at one point where i thought of her as a weak person was when she married Ashmit. Majboori se insaan kuch bhi karjaata hai I noe magar insann ko itne kamzor nahi hojana chahiye ki koi uska faida utha sakke! She was weak in a sense that she tried become a Director but what happned at the end? SHE LOST. So all i wanna say thru this is that ki agar aap kuch banna chahte ho to apna sub kuch apne Desires ko dena hoga..apne mind ko itna strong banalo ki apka irada koi naa tod sakke!
heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Is nobody here to discuss?!?!?!?!?! Confused
~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
i don't get it Ouch
heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
What u don get?! therez a discussion goin on here!

Go to top