Saregamapa India Forums Challenge

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

😉This is just an Attempt😉

👍🏼Saregamapa India Forums Challenge👍🏼

Abhi has already started one which is sorta confusing for me..so I'm attempting to start another one which will probably make 1% more understanding (Sorry Abhi...I have nothing against you..it's just an attempt😉)

***All the nesseccary things will be provided at the bottom of this thread***

Round 1 - Auditions = people will post a song in any of the four desired threads...The song could be sang by the member him/her self, or can be downloaded from the internet (Saregamapa Contestant songs that have been sang by the Contestants themselves).

Round 2 - Decisions = The judges will choose 24 of the given entries that were the best...The people that have been chosen will have they're names posted in another thread...

Round 3 - Gharana's = There will be 4 gharana's leaded by the 4 chosen mentor's...The gharana's will have an option of having a name they desire (MUST be appropriate - no sexually offencing words or bad words)...each Gharana's will contain 6 of the 24 that have moved on. ALL members will be will be put into a Gharana that I assisn them (to keep things under control)

Round 4 - Elimination = Member's will be eliminated one by one until there are only 10 member's left. From here the PUBLIC voting starts. There will be one elimination every 2 days. There will be a poll in this one (4 of um, one for each Gharana)

Round 5 - Voting Elimination = there will be a poll containing the name's of the 10 finalists...the poll will be closed after 24 hours of voting. The 2 member's with the least votes will be eliminated...if there happens to be a tie with 3 memebers that have the lowest...the member will post a song and from there, the 2  member's will be eliminated. The public voting will remain until 6 of the 10 finalists have been eliminated.

Round 6 - Judge's Choice = The 4 finalists will post the type of song the remaining Judge's have selected. One for each Judge. There will be 2 eliminations in this round

Final Round 7 - WINNING MEMBER! = this round will deside the winner of the Saregamapa India Forums Challenge. Each of the 2 finalists will post a total of 3 of they're best songs (or any three songs they think is the best) the judges will decied, who posted the best songs. The member that has post 2 -OR- 3 of the best songs is the WINNER.

To download a song = http://as01.cooltoad.com/go/music?user=dizzybanana21x&go =1 or a hindi song of your choice

To upload the song = http://rapidshare.de/   click on browse, search for the desired song...click upload...then scroll down and copy and paste the DOWNLOAD LINK on to the post of the Auditions

Mentor's are: Will be told as soon as I get a Consent from the 4 chosen Mentor's😉

Audition's Thread Link:
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=238904&PN=1& amp; amp; amp;TPN=1

At that Link, you will post the desired song.. Please have [SAREGAMAPA INDIA FORUMS CHALLENGE AUDITION SONG] in like big (maybe size 3 or 4) GREEN letters. So i'll know that your partcipating

Gharana Voting Link's:
"Will be available as soon as Round 4 Begins"

Public Voting Link
"Will be available as soon as Round 5 Begins"

👏*******So let the Games BEGIN!*******👏

This Contest Has been postponed until AFTER Abhi's has finished😉 so please no more entries😉

but you can still prepare😉

Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 18 years ago
Originally posted by viper8234

Aare yaar yeh kya hain SDK...it is not fair for ppl to sing songs on their own and then those are compared with REAL contestants. As i already said earlier...your idea is nice....but that should be a seperate contest yaar. Obviously REAL contestants sing better than any of us here. So it wont be fair to us here. Would you not want to know what kind of talents lie on indiaforums??? 😊

it is....in this one . YOUR not singing...your uploading songs that have been sang by real singers....or saregamapa singers...who knows..the judges might like the SRGMP more that original😆So it is seperate..

wow, what a Bad attempt..never thought it was gonna be that bad..I thouught people were gonna like yell at me and crap...that's even better then no response at all 😭
How do record songs on cooltoad?

Originally posted by sp_2012

How do record songs on cooltoad?

iono, but you can download songs from the cooltaod link I gave you, or any other site....Are you recording songs that YOU sang?  cuz if you do, u'll be at a GREAT disadvantage (depending on how good you sing😉)

aur koy han 😭 Abhi, aapka recipe kya hai public ko ees topic ko laane ka????
When there is a contest just started where members are participating, a spoof like yours is actually very confusing.

Why dont you defer this until the IF SRGMP contest is concluded, then we can do this spoof.