•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Dev ne aaj bola :"Mein jaane anjaane mein, galti ya dhoke se, kabhi bhi tumhe kabhi dukh nahi pahuchaonga….."but do these words will stay on. Shaadi ke samay mein dev ne aatwa vachan diya ki vo apni saath vachan ko shraddath se nibhayega, but he failed to do so, He failed to believe in Radhika, But now gave this vachan i think 9 th vachan of Dev to Radhika. Will he evr follow it. If he follows it, will he believe what Radh says regard to Bharka, even in future if Bharka blames Radhika will he stay with Radhika, If so why he didn't stayed at first time. Cv's we want a complete episode on the monologue of Dev whoch states what made him do the things, what made him tell the name of Bharka, what was his feelings when Ddji died. In that way if we think we need a whole week on desribing the actions of Dev and giving his monologues. Trps are lacking because people weren't able to connect with Dev babu, which can be controllable only by showing some monologues and explanations regard his character. Please give soem explanations regarding his deeds cv's there was no self relisation in Dev yet, please show it cv's.

Whatever happens, I just want Radev to live in peace.
yes they have to show every action of dev y he done in that way i want 1 weak to show dev monoalogue
Do you  think that's the missing link for us to understand Dev 's previous actions ?  I think you are right.  The CVs made no effort to  inform the viewers the reasons behind  Dev's actions.
yes cv's have to justify the reasons why  dev' behaved in such a manner
Originally posted by erlynda

Do you  think that's the missing link for us to understand Dev 's previous actions ?  I think you are right.  The CVs made no effort to  inform the viewers the reasons behind  Dev's actions.
yes dear, that was the missing link. we being forum members who discuss this much are in this much confusion, then the normal household woman who just watch the show, can nderstand it how? hain na thats what I am saying
I think Dev's realisation has started since he's always trying to show Radhika how much he loves her. I think he feels Radhika doesn't trust him. I guess we might see this coming too from the CVs.
I  hope  that  CV's  will  show  that  in  the  coming  episodes  😊