cutie_pie_92 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Why is Vedika acting like this she is over acting in the show she is running around a saying i'm not mad i'm not mad but she is acting like it.

Do you rember a show where she is running around with no make up that makes her look mad in the head.

She should stay quite so she does not go to the mad house. So please Shut up Vedika!

Because i don't want you to go to the mad house

Don't think i don't like you i like you alot you are my fav.

i love Dhurv & Vedika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutie_pie_92

Why is Vedika acting like this she is over acting in the show she is running around a saying i'm not mad i'm not mad but she is acting like it.

Do you rember a show where she is running around with no make up that makes her look mad in the head.

She should stay quite so she does not go to the mad house. So please Shut up Vedika!

Because i don't want you to go to the mad house

Don't think i don't like you i like you alot you are my fav.

i love Dhurv & Vedika

I agree with u. more she yells and cry, more people will think that she is crazy. she should keep quite. But she can't see Karan betraying family, so she trys to prove him Karan. But i hate urvashi. how can she let her son go on wrong path? What kind of love is this? Can't she understand that the one who didn't care about the mother who gave him birth, how can he care about her feelings.
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea..same here..i dont want her to go in the mental asslyum...
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1 thumbnail
me neitherrrrrrr 😭 😭 !! lolz.i Wish Sundari could go somehow.!! 😉
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah......... her eyes are getting dark also
moderngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah, it would be so much better if sundari went to the mental asylum and got the shock treatment....then she'd know how it feels 😡