India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

preview for 18 (Page 3)

sharmili Groupbie
sharmili
sharmili

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Sagai......Jassi's sagai...when.....I didn't see any nez about this...Can somebody update me plz......

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Yup now I also think that jassi shud go to armaan as they both have no repsect for love. jassi who is give love and respect by purab, can't accept that and also for armaan..malika loves him from childhood but he seems to b blinded by nothing..jassi is so pathatic
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Nish if you simply dont love someone there is nothing you can do about it! you cant force yourself to love someone it comes naturally and has something to do with chemistry which Armaan and Maliaka and PM & Jassi just dont have.
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Hi Nish if you simply dont love someone there is nothing you can do about it! you cant force yourself to love someone it comes naturally and has something to do with chemistry which Armaan and Maliaka and PM & Jassi just dont have.

I definately agree with the first half of what u saidClap....love cant be ordered or forced
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
But not the second half!!
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

But not the second half!!

good try but no chanceLOLLOLLOL
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

I belive Surnita when somebody gives you love then you start feeling love for him/her. Even if you used to love somebody else & that somebody didnt accepted your love or doesnt love you or its a one sided love(which is the fact right now in Jassi's life). Then If your next partner comes in your life He is truely in love with you understands you and trust you, and he gives you love without any kind of highfy demands then I guess its easy for a person to feel for the second guy. It takes time but it sure happens.

Also Why I guess nishi is annoyed at jassi is nothing to do with her not loving Purab. But for the fact that if she didnt love him then she shouldnt have said Yes for marriage when He being a Gentle-man was happy enough to have her as his friend. Remmember it was she who revived a dead topic!!

Its like giving you hope and then snatching it right away from you at my convinence. Its worse then saying a straigh away NO! and for that IF now after promissing Purab for marraige Jassi leaves him just like that Even I would hate her for that.

Jammy.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
jammy.. right on.. good points..

Go to top