is fame gurukul2 gonna come? - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by ZHCool

ohh fame gurukul, that was the best show, i think fame gurukul 2 should be started, but how would they find next qazi tauqeer, u can find next abhijeet, u can find next sonu , however u cannot find next qazi tauqeer, he was the rocker... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

did any body notice the overall vote cast in each gala in indian idol is aprox 14 lakhs but in one programme of fame gurukul where qazi, rex and arpita were in final three, qazi alone got 48 lakhs vote at that night.... πŸ˜ƒ

THOSE WHO HAD VOTE FOR QAZI HAD NO SENSE OF MUSIC.THEY VOTED ONLY FOR HIS LOOK AND HE WASNOT EVEN CLOSE TO SUR-TAAL.QAZI IS THE WORST CHOICE OF JANTA.WHEN YOU HEAR HIM IN SHOWS I FEEL BAD FOR THOSE PPL WHO WASTED THEIR MONEY ON QAZI.HE IS SUCH A BESURA SINGER.WE DONT WANT MORE OF FAME GURUKUL.

Originally posted by LOVE NIHIRA

THOSE WHO HAD VOTE FOR QAZI HAD NO SENSE OF MUSIC.THEY VOTED ONLY FOR HIS LOOK AND HE WASNOT EVEN CLOSE TO SUR-TAAL.QAZI IS THE WORST CHOICE OF JANTA.WHEN YOU HEAR HIM IN SHOWS I FEEL BAD FOR THOSE PPL WHO WASTED THEIR MONEY ON QAZI.HE IS SUCH A BESURA SINGER.WE DONT WANT MORE OF FAME GURUKUL.

πŸ˜† so what, the fame gurukul 2 will definalty will be come on sony, because u know fame gurukul get the highest trp ever for a show, and as far as popurality is concerned fame gurukul was far far popular then indian idol.. and qazi was more popular than combination of all singer of indian idol.. so whether u like or dislike qazi is in fame jodi , his album is a super hit and he got the highest record no of votes and no one even think to reach him........................... wht u have to do is just cry and 😭 πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ZHCool

πŸ˜† so what, the fame gurukul 2 will definalty will be come on sony, because u know fame gurukul get the highest trp ever for a show, and as far as popurality is concerned fame gurukul was far far popular then indian idol.. and qazi was more popular than combination of all singer of indian idol.. so whether u like or dislike qazi is in fame jodi , his album is a super hit and he got the highest record no of votes and no one even think to reach him........................... wht u have to do is just cry and 😭 πŸ˜†

😭😭😭AFTER 1-2 YEAR YOU WILL BE CRYING LIKE THIS WHEN YOU WILL NOT FIND HIM IN MUSIC INDUSTRY.WE WILL BE LAUGHINGπŸ˜†

FG was a crap show 😑 😑 😑 why are they wasting their money πŸ˜† on part 2.

the judges used to give same comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and copy oneanother's dialogues πŸ˜† and ila arun used to shout all the time πŸ˜†

😭😭😭AFTER 1-2 YEAR YOU WILL BE CRYING LIKE THIS WHEN YOU WILL NOT FIND HIM IN MUSIC INDUSTRY.WE WILL BE LAUGHINGπŸ˜†

I WILL JOIN IN THE LAUGHTER CLUB WITH YOU,  WE MAY SEE HIM IN BOLLYWOOD or EKTA's SERIAL AND NOT IN MUSIC INDUSTRY..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yeah,antaryaamiji,aapko hum sabke dilon ka raaz pata ki humne kya dekh ke vote kiya,zara batana to kaun si lottery khareedoon,kabhi nikalti hi nahi hai

Originally posted by anjali10

FG was a crap show 😑 😑 😑 why are they wasting their money πŸ˜† on part 2.

the judges used to give same comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and copy oneanother's dialogues πŸ˜† and ila arun used to shout all the time πŸ˜†

laughing on the FG judges when u have anu malik and Farah on the IIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and after the walk out episode i have no respect for sonu nigam also.😑