Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

will anu commit suicide?? (Page 2)

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by rayadallie

Raj, I would hope not for the serial sake.

cvs trump card-they will now show aditya is nice and good guy -and anukulp as suspicious and bad husband.

so viewer need to warm up to mona and adi jodi.and viewers should start to hate anu.

so cvs made up there mind.-anu need to exit from show.Angry

Your analysis makes sense. I would stop looking at this show if this happens though

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Sau raj you are so impatient and jump to wrong conclusions quick...

Anu aint comitting suicide nor dying...Mona-Anu will be for ever in RMJ...Aditya has his own agenda...Dont worry...

Mona however she might be foolish or airhead, she loves Anu and is faithful to him...If he misunderstands her bcause of the surprise party, so be it...He will come around..

No way Mona-Adi jodi is RMJ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalakaariluvlyscorpioShas3

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
He won't commit suicide. I don't think the CVs would want to show a story like that. Mona just needs to give Anu some attention so he isn't suspicious and talk with more clarity.
If the CVs are planning to make Aditya-Mona happen they are going about it in the wrong way.
And I don't think Mona will ever be unfaithful to Anukalp. She loves him to much and he is a good husband to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miss.araDabulls23

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

no yaar,y u saying this and mona isnt being unfaithful,she is just a mad character which anu shld know till now,
but its very sweet on monas part to suprise anu but y the hell is she hiding it from gandhi family,its annvisery it shld be a suprise only for anu na

i dont think that can be her excuse all the time...she is married now and grown woman...she needs to mature up and know her limits...she cant just jump into thinks or do childish things and expect to be excused because she is just like that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1510Dabulls23

prassy.kavi Senior Member
prassy.kavi
prassy.kavi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

will anu commit suicide??

he has no option left.his wife is unfaithful to him.he need to commit suicide.LOL

i dont think that mona is unfaithful to anu infact she loves him so much. remember the track of aanchal anu always says aanchal aanchal and he didnt believe mona but here mona not only remember their anniversary but planning a surprise party. so who are best. mona is best.
miss.ara Senior Member
miss.ara
miss.ara

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prassy.kavi

will anu commit suicide??

he has no option left.his wife is unfaithful to him.he need to commit suicide.LOL

i dont think that mona is unfaithful to anu infact she loves him so much. remember the track of aanchal anu always says aanchal aanchal and he didnt believe mona but here mona not only remember their anniversary but planning a surprise party. so who are best. mona is best.

i agree with you prassy. already anukalp have done the same thing to mona when aanchal is there, i think not believing his wife and believing on his friend is totally wrong. raj why he commit suicide mona is just pretending that she forgot the day but she is not. she is giving surprise then what is wrong in that. if anu has to suicide for this reason then there are lots of reasons to suicide mona when aanchal track is there.
poonu70 Senior Member
poonu70
poonu70

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Is that a serious reason for suicide ???????????????
I don't think sooo
kavisara.np Groupbie
kavisara.np
kavisara.np

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
i dont think there is perfect reason to commit a suicide.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index