Iss Pyaar Ko Kya naam Doon - WU - 14.11.11

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai
Wednesdays
What a wonderful day to update🤢

Anyways...Short update...

ASR is saying sorry to La...but takes Khushi's name instead of her...and realizes that he has been very unfair to La...and goes and says sorry to La...and tells her in a very endearing way that they cannot get married...
La probably realized that earlier...but she takes it quite nicely...albeit heartbroken she looked...

Khushi went to tell Anjali the truth about Shyam...but couldnot as Anjali gets hyper about her Mangalsutra being broken...and then she also notices that Khushi is not wearing the engagement ring...
Khushi tells her that she has broken off her engagement as Payal and Akash engagement would get dampened

On this side Khushi tells Anjali not to tell anyone about her engagement being broken and on that side La tells ASR not to announce about their engagement being broken till Payal and Akash get engaged,,,

Precap: Anjali is telling Shyam about Khushi telling her about her broken engagement...but apparently Shyam misconstrues as Anjali knows the whole truth...

My ghatiya ramblings on the way...and believe me I am totally pissed off...Why in the name of God have the CVs black listed Wednesday😡
WHY do I get the stupidest episode of the week to update

• Anju is one big idiot..Mangalsutra toota and one big vrat is on its way...and special pooja...I wonder if they ever consider that the amount of ghee that they use in the poojas they do every other second can actually feed all the pandits of Banaras to their bon appetite😕
  • And CVs are so ishmart...they HAVE to break Anji the idiot's mangalsutra the moment Jhalliphulli came to tell the bad news na??? I mean the Mangalsutra survived the advent of Jhalli, La, Lakshmi, Mami and Naani all these years dancing on Anji's head..but it had to break when we would have the brightest day in the history of Raizada house, with Bigadaa Nawab giving a grand GPL to Blackwa,,,and Blackwa landing on his no good 'Tashreef' outside Raizada pagalkhaana😆
  • La part was really good...now only if CVs  dont make their cute si, pyaari si devil minds work overtime and turn La into a vampiress err I mean Vampess...I mean Vamp...and make her busy trying to put a rift between the not in the nearby-time lovers😕😆
  • I wonder how does actually Jhalliphulli's mind actually work..I mean she has one..that I have no doubt about...but HOW and WHEN does it actually work??? She is telling Anji to hide that her engagement broke..and from whom exactly is she wishing to hide??? because whole of her family knows it na??? so how exactly it will put a dampener on the coming engagement! Bolo Einstein!!!
  • Sometimes I get such big urge to go and slap Anji the idiot and force her to come out of her idiot land!!!!😡 I mean what exactly she meant when she asked Jhalliphulli that how can she take this decision all by herself...and how could she take this decision anyways???? I mean come on woman...It is a different thing that you have married a snake and have this delusional image about yourself about being the ultimate snake charmer...but frankly to expect someone else to not to take decision about their own life is down right stupid...Come to think of that...which she is...
  • I wonder where exactly are the winds of Raizada Pagalkhaana..the ones which start blowing the moment Jhalli enters the pagalkhaana and touch the ears of the head of the pagal mansion...Probably Blah's room did not have ventilation😕...Naani must have planned on suffocating her to death, when she came in, initially😛😆
Bas ab ho gaya...me bored ...and totally pak gai with this one..and dont want to pakao you too😛😛😛

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Good that Arnav and la realized and ended with peace but I was actually hoping that there would have been an Arhi scene in there as well. Oh well chalo next time!
zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
short n sweet
like ur ramblings at the end

Lavanya and ASR part was a surprise... a straightforward breakup between the two... so unlike a soap! At least the CVs didnt go haywire to maintain their maha mistake of making ASR enter into a sudden engagement .

and yes endearing too...

priyahana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update Srush! <3
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I never saw a blind idiot like Anji...she just doesn't want to come out of her bubble does she?
simply.me thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...I cant believe la didn't over react for the whole engagement being called off... I think in the future track the cvs will turn her into the vamp...I hope that does not happen
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...

that show was a full of boredom...
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update🤗
sumana-13 thumbnail
nice update ...thanks.😊