Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Did You notice wat sky said to sid? (Page 2)

G1984 Newbie
G1984
G1984

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MISSaudacious

dont u remembered that uncensored video, where sid's mother explained to mishra that u r a grown up gul, u dont have to bother about name calling to your parents..n heat of the moment mai aisa ho jata hai...so ager mishra k parents ko bura kehnay per bother nahi kerna chahiay to sid's ki mom k baray mai ager sky kuch keh raha hai tu sid usay kiun bother kar raha hai...although it is wrong...but kia aunti ka asool aunti per hi apply nahi ho raha???????

Yeah... watever it is.. if someone says somethin abt parents no matter who he/she is they will get emotional and get super duper angry... !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdKar_Nan

G1984 Newbie
G1984
G1984

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardyboy666

he just said "mummy ne bataya kitna buddha hu".

naahi yaar.. i saw that clipping 2 to 3 times n the audio goes blank for a second.. 
coolkratos Senior Member
coolkratos
coolkratos

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MISSaudacious

dont u remembered that uncensored video, where sid's mother explained to mishra that u r a grown up gul, u dont have to bother about name calling to your parents..n heat of the moment mai aisa ho jata hai...so ager mishra k parents ko bura kehnay per bother nahi kerna chahiay to sid's ki mom k baray mai ager sky kuch keh raha hai tu sid usay kiun bother kar raha hai...although it is wrong...but kia aunti ka asool aunti per hi apply nahi ho raha???????

In the heat of the moment it happens once or twice. Not every time they have a fight. Since Sid;s mom came to the show, sky was been saying something abt her. Which is very much wrong simple.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MISSaudaciousangry-birddivyasnKar_Nan

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
the filthy man said this much but still his idiot sena juhi and sunny support him ... grrr

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolkratospari_roxxKar_Nan

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Sid ,sky ka fight was not necessary at all.The fight started by talking about task,sid did not did his task.In the end he is removed from captainship but bach gaya  from nomination.Otherwise this time sid and shonali  would be nominated. 
VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

Originally posted by skyrulez

SO you keep saying a person "budapa agaya"??

he will not go personal??

WHY should he get personal? He IS old so WHY drag in Sid's mother into the argument?

Please tell me since when getting old is a profanity?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Worst hing about sky is he makes personal attacks in fights n arguements! He doesnt stick wkith topic but rather uses sneaky ways t off guard the opponent! V bad infact v ruthless guy!! Thats why i dont like him, same he did to all girls he fought with shradda, mahek, poom n shonali too! Btw i dont like sid too coz he is too loud, irrirating n abusive too but sky goes on parents n bfs kinda attacks! Horrible!
adieus50 Senior Member
adieus50
adieus50

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
((I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh

Go to top