Bigg Boss Season 5

Did You notice wat sky said to sid? - Page 2

coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MISSaudacious

dont u remembered that uncensored video, where sid's mother explained to mishra that u r a grown up gul, u dont have to bother about name calling to your parents..n heat of the moment mai aisa ho jata hai...so ager mishra k parents ko bura kehnay per bother nahi kerna chahiay to sid's ki mom k baray mai ager sky kuch keh raha hai tu sid usay kiun bother kar raha hai...although it is wrong...but kia aunti ka asool aunti per hi apply nahi ho raha???????

In the heat of the moment it happens once or twice. Not every time they have a fight. Since Sid;s mom came to the show, sky was been saying something abt her. Which is very much wrong simple.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the filthy man said this much but still his idiot sena juhi and sunny support him ... grrr
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sid ,sky ka fight was not necessary at all.The fight started by talking about task,sid did not did his task.In the end he is removed from captainship but bach gaya  from nomination.Otherwise this time sid and shonali  would be nominated. 
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: znursingh

WHY should he get personal? He IS old so WHY drag in Sid's mother into the argument?

Please tell me since when getting old is a profanity?? 
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Worst hing about sky is he makes personal attacks in fights n arguements! He doesnt stick wkith topic but rather uses sneaky ways t off guard the opponent! V bad infact v ruthless guy!! Thats why i dont like him, same he did to all girls he fought with shradda, mahek, poom n shonali too! Btw i dont like sid too coz he is too loud, irrirating n abusive too but sky goes on parents n bfs kinda attacks! Horrible!
adieus50 thumbnail
((I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental  

G1984 thumbnail
👏
This content was originally posted by: adieus50

((I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental  

Veryyy well said!!!!! 👏 👏
kellys thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: znursingh

WHY should he get personal? He IS old so WHY drag in Sid's mother into the argument?

I think bcoz she was rude to him.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sky is a bully , he chose the strong people , he is  feeling insecure against them.😡
poo_supi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: G1984

👏

Veryyy well said!!!!! 👏 👏

Sid got his own taste of bitter medicine..usko mirchi lagi hain

Now he must have felt how is it to talk abt others parents.

Sky  doesnt pretend.

Can some tell me what did sid talk about lodha garden. whats so great about it.