.:|OS: Realization Of Love|:. .:|Rashi-Jigar OS|:.

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello's SNS-ites.. This is my first try on an OS.. So Please Bare with me..
Hope you like it.. this Includes both Gopi-Aham and Rashi-Jigar..

WARNING: ๐Ÿ˜ณ Its TOTALLY on Rashi-Jigar and How they both Patch up.. [No Sense At all ๐Ÿค” ] But If u want to go on reading feel free :)

------

Realization Of Love

Gopi and Rashi were standing in the Backyard of Modi Bhawan and enjoying the peaceful breeze. When Suddenly Rashi breaks down and tears start flowing down from her eyes. Gopi see's this and she immediately questions, Rashi ben, What Happened to you? Rashi tells, Gopi.. I've..I've done so many wrong things with you and Jigar ji, I am so selfish such that You can see the condition today, Jigar is not ready to talk to me. I've tried my best, but somewhere i am lacking out. Gopi tells, Rashi ben, You were selfish, but now u are thinking about us, about the family and help in the household chores too, Also I've Seen the hurt in Jigar ji's eyes when u weren't here. Rashi tells, He being my husband i have hurt him but he never told anything.

On the Other hand Jigar is in deep thoughts and thinks about what all Rashi has done and also thinks they way she has pleaded for forgiveness. Jigar hits his hand on the wall and tells, Rashi has done so many things but she has also asked for forgiveness, what should i do! Gopi comes and touches him from behind, Jigar immediately turns and greets Gopi . Gopi tells, I know what are u thinking about. Jigar is quite. Gopi tells, Jigar ji, Please forgive Rashi. Jigar who's head was down suddenly looks at Gopi. Gopi tells, Rashi ben and I were in the back yard and she really wants to repent and i feel she must be given a last chance.

Aham hears this from the window and comes in and touches Gopi's shoulder and smiles and holds her hand. Aham tells, Jigar u spend sometime with Rashi.

Rashi who is still in the back yard has tears in her eyes, she hears the twinkling of the anklets, she feels its Gopi and tells, Gopi, i don't think I will be given a chance. Every time i've got a chance i have wasted it; I have always hurted Jigar ji's feelings, whenever he tried to come close to me i was running away from him and after all i have done i don't think he will speak to me also. I really don't know what to do.

"Rashi", Rashi hears this and turns and is shocked to see Jigar standing right behind her along with Gopi and Aham. Jigar slowly walks towards Rashi and Rashi is walking behind. Jigar tells Rashi, Wait! Rashi stops. Jigar tells, You.. You are thinking about how to ask for forgive from me?!? After asking for apologizes so many times u still want to ask for forgiveness? that too after all the rudeness and hatred i have showed u in these few days? Rashi is quite. Jigar tells, You were so much just thinking about yourself and your needs/greed's, but.. Gopi interrupts and tells, But now u have changed Rashi ben.. Rashi looks at Gopi and Jigar and tells, Jigar ji I have realized my mistake and...  Jigar tells, And? Rashi tells, and my Love. Rashi goes and hugs Jigar. Jigar too becomes Emotional.

Aham and Gopi look at each other and smile and give each other a small hug and then Gopi and Aham together do.. "Ahem, Ahem" Jigar who is holding Rashi leaves her and is embarrassed. Rashi tells, I am sorry Jigar ji.. Jigar tells, Again? Rashi tells, Last time and also Jigar Ji.. I Love you.. Jigar blushes. Aham tells, Come on now, Its quite cold u will catch cold.. Rashi is shivering. Jigar Removes his court and puts it around Rashi and holds her and walks into the House.

------

I better Run Away from here before i get chappals..
Because i know My OS is of no sense and its on RaJi.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyway, If u like it feel free to hit the LIKE/ Comment :) Criticisms too are welcomed so that i can do better in my next OS :D  

-Ridzzi-
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Fabulous story.i am a huge jigar fan so liking rashi! Great
Originally posted by ayesha_78

fab os

Thanks a Lot Ayesha, Glad u liked it :)

Originally posted by vibz88

Fabulous story.i am a huge jigar fan so liking rashi! Great

Thanks Vibz.. really happy to know u like it yaraa.. :D

hahaha ๐Ÿ˜› 

Finally both couples have atleast come to hug each other ...
I'm no RaJi fan but this was cute!!!!

Well done and I hope to read more - even if they are on RaJi!!
Originally posted by Bloem123

Very nice os Loved it 

Thanks Bloem... glad u enjoyed it :)

Originally posted by navyab

hahaha ๐Ÿ˜› 

Finally both couples have atleast come to hug each other ...

hehe.. hope u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm no RaJi fan but this was cute!!!!

Well done and I hope to read more - even if they are on RaJi!!

Thanks a ton Nazma.. really means alot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This was a really sweet Raji OS. I liked the Gohem interactions aswell though,lovely๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
hey riddzi! good to see you back to the forum with this fab OS! love it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
fabulous os...its very good