India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A shameful decision (Page 2)

dragonet Groupbie
dragonet
dragonet

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Khusi's earlier decision of saving La & ASR relationship by bringing back La to the Raizada household by any means has today cost Lavanya a major heartache.

And now she's doing it again with Anjali & Shyam and also with Payal and Aaakash. This decision of hers and then making that whatever promise will cause a lot of heartaches and troble in future.

Khushi is too amotional and this about short-term solutions instead of thinking about the long term repercuusions her decisions can have.

It's very stupid of her to think like think and what the CVs have shown so far that Khushi being childish is also a wise girl...she shouldn't be giving people false hopes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25aa123.80

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hey, don't be so hard on Khushi!! 
After seeing Anjali breaking just when the mangalsutre dropped she was sure that this news would break her even more! Anjali had treated khushi like a sister and khushi loves her like a big sister! 
I think khushi's promise of making that relationship stronger was really what i had expected from her character! When that scumbag's truth was out her first reaction was towards Anjali! that njali doesn't deserve this but Anjali confirming today that she's fully dependent on her husband would leave her nowhere when the truth is out. 

Although according to the sbs, bua ji was furious at Shyam for standing there shaamelessly! I think she should be the one to tell Nani the truth and khushi should tell Arnav about it!! Telling it directly to Anjali won't really help at all!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlserendipity235invalidSupna9

napstermonster Goldie
napstermonster
napstermonster

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
This is my take on this: Khushi was the wrong person to have come to Raizada House, period. Things went wrong today because you dont send a child in to do adult's work, not  when its an issue as big and far reaching as this one.

This was a matter for the elders of both families to deal with, which means Buaji, Mami, Mama Nani and Garima, with Khushi sitting quietly (maybe with ASR next to her) and Anjali and Shyam in the room, as the elders exchange the details of what went down, and let Shyam explain to his in-laws and to his wife what the hell he was thinking. Thats the way things like this are supposed to be dealt with, and the fact is the Guptas dropped the ball here.

What happened today was exactly the half baked, short sighted decision that  one would expect a girl of 18 to take in the heat of the moment, completely overwhelmed both by the enormity of being asked to end a marriage and unaware of the lust and perverse desire that might prompt a man like Shyam. Hell, she doesnt understand desire when ASR stalks her like a panther, how is she going to understand  Shyam's much more twisted motives?

I don't blame Khushi for not sticking to her earlier determination, because Anjali;'s reaction was so completely over-the-top, Khushi reacted through misplaced guilt and her normal overwhelming desire to both be kind of interfering, and overly helpful to anyone in need. Anjali has a problem, clearly, because there are much deeper psychological reasons for being so dependent and so frightened of losing her spouse/marriage, it was telling that she said she was NOTHING without him-clearly the elder sister has deep abandonment issues that are different from, but no less severe than, the younger brother's problems. Again, this is territory Khushi should not be expected to either heal nor venture into, this is Nani-Mama-Mami province.

My issue is this-Khushi is an innocent, and the elders are not. She thinks this Shyam thing was a momentary aberration, (proof of her inability to judge people, as ASR has repeatedly pointed out) and she believes she can remove herself as the temptation and Anjali's marriage will be magically fixed (proof of her impulsive, naive nature and blind belief in others, which has gotten her into trouble as well). Clearly this is a promise she cannot keep, because she does not understand the other part of the implied promise, Shyam Jha, in any significant way.

There is a reason Buaji was glaring her eyes out at Shyam in the future tracks, that is because Buaji is AN ADULT who knows exactly what perverted thoughts prompted a married man to do all this drama in the first place,. I just wish that woman, who apparently fears nothing, had come along and justified her honorary title of "buaji" by doing the job of a guardian for once, seeing how she's failed Khushi all these months..  

Edited by napstermonster - 14 December 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearliluvdarcythingcalledloveserendipity235kitty25invalidSwaNia_2areeba_blossomserialjunkieaa123.80

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
she needs to tell anjali the truth!!
yaar !!kaise chupa sakte!!
woh mangalsutra wala stupid scene!!
uuurrrgghh!!
aur upar se woh la-asr ke itne ache scene ke beech ceech me a raha tha!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

Exceptional Groupbie
Exceptional
Exceptional

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thingcalledlove

Ughh, that promise was stupid. I have no idea why the CVs would have her to that. It just seems like they are setting her up for a lot of heartache in the future.
Absolutely agreed...with that promise again it is proved that, Khushi is the most inconsistent character in the serial...at one second she is telling her family that it would be bad to start payal's relation hiding such a big truth, in the very next morning she is hiding everything from Anjali, and with that promise she let us know that so far she has no plan to disclose the truth to Anjali.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
if  u love somebody u can't let them to live on false hope.. what guarntee that snake wont do the samething again?
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
She changed her mind bcus she saw Anjali's love and consent to his husband and to her mangalsutra! BUT I think she'll wait until Payash engagement or their wedding is over!
kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Raha26]She changed her mind bcus she saw Anjali's love and consent to his husband and to her mangalsutra! BUT I think she'll wait until Payash engagement or their wedding is over!
[/Q
that is again for selfish reason to wait for the wedding to finish. kkg's charecter gone down the hillAngry

Go to top