India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A shameful decision

dragonet Groupbie
dragonet
dragonet

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

How can Khushi even think of hiding the truth? She's betraying her character, she's betraying Anjali and she's betraying everything that's right. Does she really think that a scumbag like Shyam will not go after any other innocent woman and will stick to his wife forever. I hope she gets the right sense to tell ASR about this, coz somebody in the family has to know the truth. It's a natural thing. This is something that cannot be hidden, so why are the CVs making it complicated...

Khushi is like a doormat in both the Gupta household and the Raizada household. She is being treated like a doormat by everyone, including the creep Shyam, Mami, her own family and ASR as well. Seriously, she has no self respect issues. The word self respect is totally missing from KKG's dictionary.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpExceptionalthingcalledloveSahanWorkerBHeadOverHeelssun2011cuty_kkitty25sriraofareeanodaksgfanmommamiatrina2010Marybartonajoop.Sad.But.True.Imzipc_palsdumas

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
No man, dont be so harsh on her. The truth will break Anjali and KKG does not want to see Anjali hurting. She has already broken her engagement and has already told her family. All the adults support her. Now whether she is the one to expose Shyam or Anjali finds out on her own, this is a matter between Anjali and Shyam. KKG should avoid any interactions with Shyam at all costs. If he does naything stupid in future, then she has every right to open her mouth and reveal him.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rin630Jordincutepearlserendipity235sun2011invalidSupna9SwaNia_2-Antu-_-Aslan-

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

No man, dont be so harsh on her. The truth will break Anjali and KKG does not want to see Anjali hurting. She has already broken her engagement and has already told her family. All the adults support her. Now whether she is the one to expose Shyam or Anjali finds out on her own, this is a matter between Anjali and Shyam. KKG should avoid any interactions with Shyam at all costs. If he does naything stupid in future, then she has every right to open her mouth and reveal him.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Yes, Anjali is hurting (over nothing really, she's just super emotional) but so is Khushi. If Khushi regards Anjali as a friend and want to prevent her from hurting further, she should tell the truth. Anjali's HUSBAND tried to marry Khushi, hell he even got engaged to Khushi. Wouldn't you tell someone you cared about, about their scheming, no good husband? It's not like Khushi is a third party in all this. She's not an observer, she's directly a part of the conflict, so staying silent should be her last priority. Why should she wait for him to do something stupid in the future, when he's already done something so stupid.

I miss the old Khushi who didn't let people walk all over her. The one that had a backbone, and the one that always did the right thing, no matter how hard it was. She's starting to become a walking cliche, and it's frustrating to watch.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ExceptionalAndjeniekitty25srirao..Chandni..faree

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thingcalledlove

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Yes, Anjali is hurting (over nothing really, she's just super emotional) but so is Khushi. If Khushi regards Anjali as a friend and want to prevent her from hurting further, she should tell the truth. Anjali's HUSBAND tried to marry Khushi, hell he even got engaged to Khushi. Wouldn't you tell someone you cared about, about their scheming, no good husband? It's not like Khushi is a third party in all this. She's not an observer, she's directly a part of the conflict, so staying silent should be her last priority. Why should she wait for him to do something stupid in the future, when he's already done something so stupid.

I miss the old Khushi who didn't let people walk all over her. The one that had a backbone, and the one that always did the right thing, no matter how hard it was. She's starting to become a walking cliche, and it's frustrating to watch.

No, it would not be an easy decision for me and I would not do it in the heat of the moment. It will take me a long time and lot of thinking before i would reveal to a friend that her spouse is cheating on her.

There are a lot of things weighing in on her mind and its too soon to go running to anjali and tell her the bare truth. KKG needs to weigh in and assess before revealing anything to anyone. She does not fully know the inside story of Raizada's and her chances of being not believed and getting her credibility completely shot are too high at this point. Agree, that her credibility will be questioned anytime the truth comes out, perhaps more so in future than now, but its too new and too raw to deal with.

Truth should be delivered intelligently, her immediate reaction has too many repercussions. She should wait to reveal the truth.

Edited by serialjunkie - 14 December 2011 at 11:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JordincutepearlinvalidSwaNia_2-Antu-_-Aslan-Supna9

invalid Goldie
invalid
invalid

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I think you are right, and anyone that is annoyed at Khushi for staying quiet for the moment is right too. But I think you should also remember that she did go to RM with the intention if telling Anjali.

I agree that she is being a little ungutsy, but give her a break. I think that is more Anjali's fault, she got so super emtional over something so small, I mean, if someone tells you, they can't live without their husband and they wouldnt know what to do and watching a sign of their marriage break almost sending her into a fit would make anyone apprehensive.

I also dont like that Khushi is quiet for now, because truth is, Payash is linking the families together, they cannot hide it for long.

My problem wasnt that Khuhsi didnt tell Anjali straight away (because Anjali's reaction scared her) but my problem was her telling Anjali that she promises nothing will happen, because that makes me think that Khushi is contemplating staying quiet for longer, and that makes me go ARGHHH!

Keep faith in our Chamkili, I'm sure she will come though ! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Supna9aa123.80

Andjenie Senior Member
Andjenie
Andjenie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thingcalledlove

Totally agree with you..!! She also got cheated, her family also  gor cheated.
I knew from the day she found out about shyam that she wouldn't say anything to raizada family. They were just giving us false hope by saying kushi should tell the truth because that is the right thing to do.. These people are really brainless.. The longer they wait to say, the more time syam will get to make plans so that he is the innocent poor guy who got forced to marry Khushi.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
What I don't get is why it was fine for her to decide to go to Angali in the first place. You don't just waltz up to a married woman and tell her that her husband is a lying, cheating scumbag with no proof except your empty ring finger. No matter how close you are to her, that IS her husband, and she WILL trust him over you, be it someone as dumb as Angali or someone smart. So that whole "You just trot off and tell her about her husband" thing was utter rubbish!

Then there's the part where Angali (due to a panic attack) takes instant precedence over Khushi's own family? Since when has this girl let anyone or anything stand between her doing what she needs to do for her family? If she doesn't want Payal to start her marriage on a lie, then why the promise to Angali?

It's just a stupid track, and I'm sorry if some people don't think so, but that's how I feel. I can only hope the CVs do something about it, and soon.

kitty25serialjunkieaa123.80

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Ughh, that promise was stupid. I have no idea why the CVs would have her to that. It just seems like they are setting her up for a lot of heartache in the future.

invalidkitty25aa123.80

Go to top