India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

first days..4m newbie to rockerz

..tora.tangled. IF-Sizzlerz
..tora.tangled.
..tora.tangled.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hm sigh..so many memories..pkyek and this forum are two of the best thngs that ever happened..i was thnking why dont we share the xperiences of our first days in da forum..i used to be scared of postings comments..then slowly i joined hb..n then i started to open up..lots of friends,wnt mention names lest i miss out sum..ffs updates chatting and finaly i had the courage to start my own ff..this forum has taught me so many things..i feel so lucky..what was it lyk 4 u all??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vivian_angelMuSIqroCKzzzzeufara_naghm--AROMAL--SANDY_ROSE-Antu-_-Aslan-Paint.It.BlacK..Rashmi...Bournville..ILTHBEB

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Tora evn i m feeling so nostalgic...sigh

u know pkyek is the first forum ever tht i joind..

At first i ws a silent reader , then i slowly startd commntng n made frnds..including you.. : )

just lik u i learnt so many thngs here..

Pkyek is the one n only show i watch..so i nevr visitd anyothr forum bt m sure wthout evn visiting othr forums..tht no othr forum had so much fun lik we had here in pkyek..
Long time back i used to watch many shows f starone..lik remix,dmg,siddhant..etc..bt then i gt busy in life n stoppd watchng shows on starone...n u know starone is nt evn available in many areas..a/w one day when i ws surfing d channels i saw pkyek promo..n frm d day i strtd watchng it , since then evrythng chngd..rest is history..pkyek made me come back to dis channel once again.. N i feel myself fortunate n lucky tht i tuned to dis channel..otherwise i wud hav missed one of the beautiful thng in m life.. !
M v proud 2b an abhiya shipper.. : )
n if u remembr once kiara aka tigerlilly said in one of hr post tht no other forum has crossd 1000 pages lik pkyek..! Lol tht clarifies how unique nd loved our show is..nd it also says hw dedicatd our forum members have been.. ! : )

At the beginning when i joind the forum it ws so much fun here..there ws so much masti..isnt it?

Evryday aftr watchng d show i used to visit the forum..wthout a miss..!

It ws lik an addiction..n it still is !

Post of hema di,poco,shrish,chakku n many more were a must read fr me..

Bt nw d atmosphere hs chngd a lot..no poco, less masti,less posts..nowadays the forum is so silent..sigh. tht it makes me sad : ( thtsy fr past few days i rarely visit d forum.. Sad

earlier the members were used to b online till late nite bt nw ...by 11:p.m the forum becoms silent.. Sigh

bt w'll nt leave dis forum as long as it stays active..

Dis forum gave me so many good memories,happy times n lite moments to cherish wth...aahh..m already missng tht..lol..dis forum hs becme a part f m life now ,just lik abhiya hs..so cnt b able to live wthout it..

W'll come here evryday ...

We also hav the ff's n ss's...well tht will keep me going..plus..the old epis.. :)

nice post dear..n dnt u dare leave dis forum haan..!

Tcr..

Love ya..

-indu

Edited by lost_in_love - 14 December 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vivian_angelMuSIqroCKzzzz-Antu-_-Aslan-..tora.tangled.aish.

..tora.tangled.
..tora.tangled.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
yup indu..i feel so lucky..pkyek is a major part of my lyf nw..dis forum is my 2nd home!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-Fearless_Lover

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..tora.tangled.

..tora.tangled.
..tora.tangled.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Ei merechhe!! Tora n Indu r getting senti!!! Big smile
kotha theke topkali?? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
hmmm... i remember i too was a silent FF reader only. then one day sanju sent a game invite, though i never joined the game, i started exploring the forum and gathered courage to comment at posts. It was anu who made me feel welcome by asking me to be forum's madhu in one of the posts. and then rest as they is history, i joined HB and today HB is my home. I met so many friends there and loved chatting. I remember how during summer vacations period, we used to finish off a HB thread in less than 20 hours and I was always on my toes to keep creating new HB threads LOL 
and now, everything is gonna end soon. dont know what my life is going to be now 

vivian_angel-Antu-_-Aslan-

.Rashmi. IF-Stunnerz
.Rashmi.
.Rashmi.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I made lot of frnds here and i joined hb directly to take out my gussa on panda mujhe kya pata tha vaha spamming hoti thi i had thought sirf panda ki burai karni hai phir slowly friends bane and hum ne hb me bahut spamming ki and mere itne close frnds bane

vivian_angel-Antu-_-Aslan-

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top