Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya to be part of ek sham star one ke naam

Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanaya irani aka khusi will be performing on ek sham star one ke naam. Just now show the promo. Waiting to watch the episode. Sorry if you all already know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnsv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
what dis ek sham star one ke naam? its a daily soap?Edited by satia - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the news..but what kind of show is this?
swtash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ek shaam star one ke naam is d pyaar ki ye ek kahaani last episode...sanaya will perform there...
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessunara

thanks for the news..but what kind of show is this?

Yaa u r right sanaya will be performing In PKYEK (pyaar ki yeh ek kahani) final episode ..infact Nishant( MJHT) Gurmeet(Maan) Dhristi(geet) and Sanaya(Khushi) will  all perform in this episode and as Star ONE will change 2 LIFE OK on 18th dec 2011 so its a special segment in which they will show ABHAY -PIYA oF PKYEK get married and all stars will dance on their wedding...and So thru this Wedding in PKYEK special celebration all stars will Bid BYE BYE to star one and welcome Life OK as the STAR ONE channel is saying Final BYE 2 everyone and WILL CHANGE ITS NAME to LIFE OK so thats why it  has Been named PYAAR KI EK SHAM STAR ONE KE NAAM which is a show PKYEK...

Love Gunjan😊...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Yaa u r right sanaya will be performing In PKYEK (pyaar ki yeh ek kahani) final episode ..infact Nishant( MJHT) Gurmeet(Maan) Dhristi(geet) and Sanaya(Khushi) will  all perform in this episode and as Star ONE will change 2 LIFE OK on 18th dec 2011 so its a special segment in which they will show ABHAY -PIYA oF PKYEK get married and all stars will dance on their wedding...and So thru this Wedding in PKYEK special celebration all stars will Bid BYE BYE to star one and welcome Life OK as the STAR ONE channel is saying Final BYE 2 everyone and WILL CHANGE ITS NAME to LIFE OK so thats why it  has Been named PYAAR KI EK SHAM STAR ONE KE NAAM which is a show PKYEK...

Love Gunjan😊...

oh thanks Gunjan(hay is it ur real name? if so COOOLLL!! or r u just adoring Sanaya so jst used it?was curious)..i dnt know thet PKYEK last epi actually had another name..so was confused though i saw the dance n all in SBS

Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: satia

what dis ek sham star one ke naam? its a daily soap?

this is just for the celebration of the last day of star one.
1gunjan7 thumbnail

oh thanks Gunjan(hay is it ur real name? if so COOOLLL!! or r u just adoring Sanaya so jst used it?was curious)..i dnt know thet PKYEK last epi actually had another name..so was confused though i saw the dance n all in SBS

Hi dear...I am a Monaya fan ...I love Monaya very much ...and I used the name GUNJAN because its my REAL Name...Many people donot believe it but its true Gunjan is my real name...😊...

Love Gunjan😊
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Hi dear...I am a Monaya fan ...I love Monaya very much ...and I used the name GUNJAN because its my REAL Name...Many people donot believe it but its true Gunjan is my real name...😊...

Love Gunjan😊

I am one too, i mean a MoNaya fan as can see 4m my siggy..but seriously wow!! i'd kill to share the name of a character my fav actress is playing!!!⭐️ anyway i'll just say i really LOVE ur name!!t is very pretty😳

1gunjan7 thumbnail

I am one too, i mean a MoNaya fan as can see 4m my siggy..but seriously wow!! i'd kill to share the name of a character my fav actress is playing!!!⭐️ anyway i'll just say i really LOVE ur name!!t is very pretty😳

Thanks 4 liking my name dear🤗...and Whats ur name if u donot mind my asking😳...

and dear
pyaar ki ek kahani last episode Name is PKYEK only But as Star one is also changing SO THRU this wedding celebration of abhay-Piya all stars said Bye bye 2 star one and welcomed LIFE OK channel-----------------This was kind of a joint celebration as show was going off air so they showed the marriage of lead couple in show and also said Bye 2 channel  ... I think u missed noticing in SBS/SBB on both PKYEK segments on the WALL it was written above PKYEK and below PYAAR ki yeh ek shaam starone ke naam...and today also if u watched the last episode o PKYEK U must have noticed WHEN ABHAY-PIYA CUTE the cake on that cake also both PKYEK name and PYAAR KI EK SHAAM STAR ONE KE NAAM WAS WRITTEN on CAKE...It was a joint celebration ...Show said Bye and Channel said bye...so the name...😊