You can't handle the truth...Grrr

Posted: 12 years ago

Why couldn't she have said the truth? I need to rave and rant...

Khushi came across a bit weak today. What happened to the Khushi..who gave the resignation speech to the mighty ASR? What happened to basing everything on a lie and truth is epitome speech?
😕  All that finger pointing and bit'ch slapping  she gave Shyam seems like a distant memory.

(😆 Distraction - I played that a few times...I want to bit*h slap somebody and have it echo🤣)

I wanted to shout out to Khushi couple things in Arnav's voice and  his brown eyes piercing through her  "Don't talk me like that"  "Don't you ever do this to me again" 😆I mean seriously Khushi..you got swayed that easily.

(😆 Distraction - having a Rabba Ve moment)

You are a friend of Anjali's and her husband  is a lying, conniving imbecile and is cheating with his wife's friend(you)...no matter how bad she takes it ..it is  like chicks friendship code...you bring the lying bast**d down.🤢 How is it helpful to keep up this charade. Aren't you in fear that your sis is going to be married into that house..and that pshycho is going to be around.

(😆Distraction - This is when business school and risk mitigation strategies would have helped out. Khushi...after all this sh*t is over... you need to go back to school. Don't worry - Arnav's influence and money will get you into an of the finest Ivy league school.)

And then I remember you are 18-20 years old, orphaned at a young age, pressured by a cow of a step-bua and a society focused step mom, paralyzed step-dad, cheater of a fiance , in love with someone who treats you like (ooh I can't say anything bad about Arnav) and have a job babysitting and dancing to the whims of the uber-wealthy.

Another note -
What is Anjali so in love with?  He is a cheater, liar, gold digger, and is barely present. Anjali is shrewd enough to pick up on Akash and Payal and give Akash the pep talk to pursue Payal, but is clueless about her and Arnav respective partners.

And the rest of the household  - Shyam takes off at all hours of the night, days at a time...and not one person thought this was a bit fishy. What kind of law does he practice anyways.
 Arnav must deal with lawyers...doing corporate law and such and he didn't think this obvious absenteeism was all a bit strange. 😡

Taking a chill pill now and chillaxing and keeping faith.

Edited by humhemeghna - 12 years ago
Say something my fellow IPKKND friends...am I overreacting?
I am now very sure that Anjali is having some psychic issues... probably Khushi has understood it somewhere.. and she knows that the truth may lead Anjali to depression or suicide... so she keeps mum...
I am not supporting or defending Khushi... I still feel that she should tell Arnav about Shyam.. why should she alone bear all this... and why is she promising Anjali that her marriage wud remain intact...
CRAP
I don't understand why this girl who has always been such a defender of the truth, suddenly decides to lie to save a woman over her own family. Will Payal enter this marriage on a lie? That remains to be seen.
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I don't understand why this girl who has always been such a defender of the truth, suddenly decides to lie to save a woman over her own family. Will Payal enter this marriage on a lie? That remains to be seen.

Well, based on the SBB/SBS segments, entering the marriage on a lie seems incredibly likely.
While talking to devi maiya...and saying show me some ways..Arnav was calling...looked like a sign..i just hope she tells him. In a corner of my heart I feel like after knowing about khushi's broken engagement Arnav might persue her and that's when she will tell him as there would be no other way out..don't know
Originally posted by humhemeghna

Khushi came across a bit weak today. What happened to the Khushi..who gave the resignation speech to the mighty ASR? 

Oh, I love that "you and your job can go to hell" speech.
Blew me away that. Not just the performance of SI but also BS who had to give back with his body language and eyes without speaking a word.
My favourite bit there was when he tried to interrupt, she said, "no, I'll be doing the talking today Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada." 

I think KKG is still that same fiery woman, but the performance had to subdued and internal today because she came to speak the truth but got thrown by Anj's manic-mangalsutra-meltdown-----so immediately KKG was questioning and rethinking the decision. 
I think there is also a lot of unwarranted but real guilt in KKG:
1. ongoing guilt and worry about affecting Payal's future happiness
2. guilt that she and Guptas unwittingly drew Shyam into the engagement
3. guilt that Shyam loves her and not Anj, but Anj loves Shyam to the point of obsession
4. knowledge that ASR's joy rests in Anj's happiness
I think till now Khushi was hesitant on how to break it thinking of her Sister on coming engagement and not wanting to spoil her sisters happiness!!!!!
But then decided to stand by truth but then Anjali form whom she cares and her Panicked state stopped Khushi!!!!

And have you seen how she assured Anjali...does it singnify something...asof now she still doesn't know that Shyam is dangerous...she just know that he tried to get engaged to her...which he claims as done for her father and bua's happiness and moreover Shaym has implied that he is not happy in that home so probably she hopes that she can make Shyam see sense and make him love Anjaliji!!!!

I am not saying such a thought is right...but then I am trying to think from Khushi POV... remember how she stayed in RM even when Lavanya was insulting her hoping that she can change Lavanya and of course she succeeded...so lets see!!!! 

I also thought Khushi was extremely weak and NEEDLESSLY so.

Most of the blame still lies with The Guptas and it is INCONCEIVABLE that they would not have contacted the Raizada family after the Shyam truth came out.

Who you trying to kid, CVs?

Pathetic.

Buaji could easily have got on the phone to Nani and arranged a meet, for example.

Regardless, Khushi was poor today.

[QUOTE=

I am not saying such a thought is right...but then I am trying to think from Khushi POV... remember how she stayed in RM even when Lavanya was insulting her hoping that she can change Lavanya and of course she succeeded...so lets see!!!! 
[/QUOTE]

I never thought of like this. She is very charming and perseve and may have the intention of preserving their marriage.

I just have gotten cynical over the years :)