•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys....

I am so happy that they finally showed someone knowing the truth about mukti's rape. I was waiting 4 this from so long. Now I am looking forward to see tommorrow's episode. And I think this rape track might get interesting now bcuz Prerna is on mukti's side. And they might show mukti and prerna making a trap or something 4 sharad so that others will know the truth too.

And then I would like to see sharad's parents reactions who were always accusing poor mukti. I am really excited to watch the next episode. Wat do u guyss think????

seriously iam not satasfied that th is goin to end soon there is goin to b lots of problems n i relly want it to end
ya that's true rosey but still something's better than nothing.
im happy prena found out 😊 but i hope ther is no twist. n i hav a feeling that sneha and mr. bajaj and them will think prena is taking mukti's side over sneha. 😕 i juss can't wait till every1 finds out 😊 😃
yes i m happy too tht prerna found out
yehhhhhhh but the prob is how prerna is going to prove it... specially to Sharad's parents...
finaally the story will be moving somewhere i hope its wrapped up soon by next week plz
But it looks like Sharad won't be taking this lying down...he will definitely show his real and true evil colors against Prerna...he isn't gonna down without a fight and I don't think Mukti is gonna get justice so easily even with Prerna....