India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Stars of Today's episode: LAVANYA and ANJALI :D

malam10 Newbie
malam10
malam10

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I absolutely LOVE lavanya! I think she has matured so much and the amazing person she has become has amazed me... She did so much for her love, ASR, and even though he broke her heart, she is being the better person and thinking about his family. Everyone who complains that Lavanya needs to get out of the picture because ASR and Khushi need to be together, seriously need to snap into reality. Although I think La and ASR should not be together, LAVANYA IS AMAZING! She deserves so much better than what she is getting and she deserves an amazing guy... I really want to see her gain her own happiness in the show. Alot of this maturity has come because Khushi has been her mentor, and I LOVE the friendship between LA and Khushi, I hope they are always friends forever, even after Khushi gets with Arnav. Anjali also did an amazing job, the way she felt so bad for Khushi... You only feel that hurt for someone who is close to your heart!!!! I think they both did a super job today!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pnunmingaRitzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Well, you echo my thoughts about La. She was absolutely brilliant. The way she accepted the fears she didn't want to face earlier, was marvelous. The actress, very beautifully portrayed it. She can feel, love, judge and take decision. And she deosn't show any meanness that she showed earlier. She was great today. Clap

On the other hand, the fears of Anjali were shown beautifully too. She fears loosing her "Perfect husband" but the thing I do not agree for the character is the blind faith. Anjali, as a character, does not seem to be very modern in her thoughts. She seems like a girl who believes that god will fix everything and there go her rationals. That way, I find Khushi more rational.

Another thing I noticed was "the inner beautiful-heart man being exposed" from Arnav. Arnav always hid this man behind the tough and rude guy image. The good-hearted man only came out for Anjali. But now we are seeing him coming out more often for other people too.Clap  
malam10 Newbie
malam10
malam10

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I agree!!! I also noticed how Arnav is turning into a softie for people other than Anjali, like Khushi and La! :( I saw the tellybuzz article and i was thinking along the lines of the article that once khushi and arnav get together, La will come back to take revenge... which is going to break my heart because khushi and la are such good friends! :'( I dont want la to hate khushi, i hope she understands the situation! but i would understand if she didn't!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top