sneha entry-reply asst director

Posted: 12 years ago
 Just now anu spoke to asst director of yrkkh  and he told becoz of sneha entry ss vl get big contract.

Ak vl come to know about this and i think thru nk,first she vl be shocked and then she vl be happy for him that he got the contract. 

Rest details about ak going to maayka she vl get the news soon 
guys this news given by anu  she asked me to give the news dear friends to u all
thanks for the news jaya aunty...

I'm more happy dat akshara will be happy dat naitik got the contract... good understanding... I want this to happen... want to see all the singhania's back in their home happy...
Originally posted by kala_09

Just now anu spoke to asst director of yrkkh  and he told becoz of sneha entry ss vl get big contract.

Ak vl come to know about this and i think thru nk,first she vl be shocked and then she vl be happy for him that he got the contract. 

thanx for sharing kalaji๐Ÿ‘.i think now ur relaxed,u were very much tensed about sneha's entry rite?.i had told u na ,naksh r very much matured enough n sneha's entry won't create rift bw them.anyways,happy to know the news.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘.i think u must have known that SP has extended show's contract,very happy to hear this,so saari rumours gayi baad mai๐Ÿ˜†.
thanks aunty for sharing...love too see naksh understanding rather than MU
thanks a lot for such a gud news... it made me to relax... & i hope ur tension has reduced now... bcoz u were really worried abt her entry know???? from now on dont worry.. sit back n enjoy the upcoming track...๐Ÿ˜Š

as soon as possible do give us the news abt ak.. weather she ll go to her maayak or not?
Originally posted by kala_09

feelin relieved.tnx wow aal subah subah ache news mil rahe hai
1yrkkh contract extn
2naksh becoming parents soon n now dis...feelin happy
thanks for sharing aunty...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

tfs 
this is 4 u kalaji ๐Ÿ‘
tfs n thank God sneha k anay say kuch to acha hoga๐Ÿ˜†