Tansha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I am really fed up of nikhil being so foolish🀒i just cant take it anymore..i mean its very very simple for him to find everything..remember the astroleger said sumone very close to him doesnt want him to meet his child and tht someone else is no one other then tulika which we know but nikhil doesnt and the clue tht the lady gave is " sumone very very close to him" so its quite easy to know who it is.he is jus being so foolish and dont u all think nikhil shud once go himself and talk to anu instead of tuliak going??when sunny fell in da pool how easily tulika said he fell and how easily nikhil believed all dis..i agree its all the director but the director shud think about it..we the audience arent fool..

Do comment!!😳 No offence to anyone..

Tanzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its maybe because we know the story and if u were nikhil would u doubt your own wife???
wildblossom thumbnail
i agree with both of you, but if i were nikhil i wouldnt tell anybody at all, b/c that way whoever it is wont find out what i know. i wouldnt tell abhi and tulika. well maybe tulika cuz she is wife but y abhi? we know he is good guy but nikhil doesnt!! he needs to be more careful with his info!!
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u ...he just doesnt ge tit at times
Tansha thumbnail
Well u guys sorta right but i am realli fed up of the show now..
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup even i agree with u....this show is getting no where.....i too am getting fed up now 😑 ....well i think nikhil didn't suspect his wife b/c may be he doesn't consider him as a "close close person" in his life.... πŸ˜†
Sour Skittles thumbnail
if nikhil wasnt stupid this serial would have ednded the day it started πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loonytunes

You think Nikhil is stupid? I'm more annoyed with Ananya! the girl doesn't seem to have an iota of common sense in her. Whatever happened to reading contracts, keeping confidential things confidential and behaving like a normal employee with your boss? Apart from that, her whiny, monotonous voice is REALLY starting to get on my nerves.

This show..... 😑

love,
LT

well she is 18 and still immatured...
Joanna thumbnail
Oh god! Anu, Tulika and Nikhil are just ....unbearable!! Infact I stopped watching this serial just coz I cn't stand her Anu's horrendous whiney voice and the snorty pause after each word she utters.