Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

I am fed up!!

Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

I am really fed up of nikhil being so foolishDeadi just cant take it anymore..i mean its very very simple for him to find everything..remember the astroleger said sumone very close to him doesnt want him to meet his child and tht someone else is no one other then tulika which we know but nikhil doesnt and the clue tht the lady gave is " sumone very very close to him" so its quite easy to know who it is.he is jus being so foolish and dont u all think nikhil shud once go himself and talk to anu instead of tuliak going??when sunny fell in da pool how easily tulika said he fell and how easily nikhil believed all dis..i agree its all the director but the director shud think about it..we the audience arent fool..

Do comment!!Embarrassed No offence to anyone..

Tanzzz

sweety001 IF-Dazzler
sweety001
sweety001

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
its maybe because we know the story and if u were nikhil would u doubt your own wife???
wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
i agree with both of you, but if i were nikhil i wouldnt tell anybody at all, b/c that way whoever it is wont find out what i know. i wouldnt tell abhi and tulika. well maybe tulika cuz she is wife but y abhi? we know he is good guy but nikhil doesnt!! he needs to be more careful with his info!!
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
i agree with u ...he just doesnt ge tit at times
Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Well u guys sorta right but i am realli fed up of the show now..
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I agree with u 2
Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i agree LOL
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
yup even i agree with u....this show is getting no where.....i too am getting fed up now Angry ....well i think nikhil didn't suspect his wife b/c may be he doesn't consider him as a "close close person" in his life.... LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index