moniya is just hungry for love n immature

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I think moniya is just hungry for love like whoever treats her with Love she goes to that side like with komal she treated her with love n Monia was calmed down n all. She is ready to accept akash as her dam because she knows him well enough to trust her more than her own family specially when she was treated badly by rajmata n the whole clan so its normal for Monia to react this way. She is a bit childish since she doesnt really use her brain like she is a a child who will go to whoever gives her candy so right now akash is the candy for her n all. I blame murar as well for not living her the right education so she can make some right decisions for herself n she is disconnected from the world as well due to that. so I don't blame Moniya much but murari for not giving her the right education so she can choose right n wrong like her responsibilities n about her fam who was searching for her like 16 yrs.Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
she's wayyy tooo immature omg and for a 20 year old doesn't use her brain AT ALL!!!
Your are absolutely right dear... She'z immature even J have more brins then her...  
Originally posted by Hubze

Your are absolutely right dear... She'z immature even J have more brains then her...  
Dont worry girls...She will soon understand that her puppy love for Akash is actually not love...but just an attraction towards Akash because he is kind,good and understandable😊
Originally posted by ChocolateQueen

Dont worry girls...She will soon understand that her puppy love for Akash is actually not love...but just an attraction towards Akash because he is kind,good and understandable😊

i am counting on that to happen...
Originally posted by ChocolateQueen

you forgot to write that he's also Boring, Too old, Cheapru, and with NO personality or anything dynamic about him argh
Umm well its the goal of this show to make the untamed immature rebellious and wild girl into a mature sensible and  wise princess... but i hated how selfishly she acted in yesterday's episode...
hope UV's entry cheers me up today!!