Posted: 18 years ago
thanks aroo..
who is the girl?
and woohooo he performed? 😃
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is from SPA aroo? 😊 thnks jaan
u know what i give it to star plus THEY have sense compared to others who i wont mention
A r y a n thumbnail
I am not sure who the girl is,I found this article with it:

One big happy family

The fourth edition of the STAR Parivaar Awards was a colourful razzmatazz on stage and off, reports Pratim D. Gupta
(From top) Eijaz Khan and Surveen Chawla; Juhi Parmar and Sangeeta Ghosh; Komolika Guhathakurta, Shilpa Agnihotri and Apara Mehta

Rishton ke roop badalte hain/Nayee nayee saanchon mein dhalte hain...

These words from one of the title tracks on the telly typifies the annual STAR Parivaar Awards, where a Favourite Beta becomes Favourite Sasur the next year and a Favourite Bhabhi becomes the Favourite Bahu within a span of 200 episodes.

And when you have 50 million homes tuning in every night to check out these family members, it's one popular Parivaar for sure. What's more, 45 of the Top 50 soaps/serials beamed on the Indian small screen fall on the STAR Plus beam. No wonder the STAR Parivaar Awards is the most important show on the small screen.

The on-ground show of this year's TRP-topper — the awards telecast fetches an average of 13-plus ratings every year — was held at the NCPA auditorium in Mumbai on Wednesday. Before you actually catch the rangeen razzmatazz on April 1 (Red carpet, 7.30 pm) and April 2 (Main event, 7 pm) on STAR Plus, here's a sneak peek of the family show.

Red, red carpet

The foyer of the NCPA auditorium could have been mistaken for the launch of a new designer sari line on Wednesday evening. Red, black, magenta, blue… colours flowed freely on the red carpet as the leading ladies of the small screen displayed their drapes. Their backless ensembles sure made every head turn right.

Shilpa Agnihotri was hosting the carpet capers as she got together the cast of many a popular serial on STAR before dragging in husband Apoorva for a special on-camera tete-a-tete. The Baa, Bahoo Aur Baby team made the most noise and rightfully so, as the popular comedy saga would later halt another expected Ektaa Kapoor "K-lean sweep".

It doesn't take long to find two Bengalis chatting in Bangla anywhere in the world and with most of the talent on TV coming from this part of the world, there was no missing the Bong connection on the red carpet.

"Kemon achho?" is how Gayatri chachi Komolika Guhathakurta greeted the dashing Rohit Roy, accompanied by wife Manasi Joshi Roy. There was more Calcutta on display as Shonal Rawat stood out head and shoulders above the rest. Well, literally!

Nach baliye

Stunning performances from some of the most loved faces on telly punctuated the STAR Parivaar Awards 2006. Bollywood, of course, came to the party with the small screen stars dancing to big-screen chartbusters.

If the opening Rang De Basanti act by Vikas Sethi (Swayam in Kahiin To Hoga), Chaitanya Chaudhury (Akshat in Kahiin To Hoga) and Manoj Vora (Prem in Kasautii Zindagii Kay) could give Aamir and his gang a run for their patriotism, Juhi Parmar (Kumkum) and Sangeeta Ghosh (Pammi of Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand) were at their sensuous best as they gyrated to Main vari vari.

The Baa Bahoo Aur Baby cast did a lovely ensemble performance, moving to everything from Aao twist karein to Chunari chunari. There was a promotional bout too, as Balaji's latest discovery Sanjeeda (Nimmo) did a Sridevi dancing to her Chaalbaaz numbers.

Hussain (Sumeet in Kumkum, in picture left) was a showstopper as he pranced around to Himesh Reshammiya numbers like Jhalak dikhla ja and Mohabbat ki guzarish. The standout performance, though, came from the duo of Eijaz Khan (Kavya in Kavyanjali) and Surveen Chawla (Charu in Kahiin To Hoga), who hip-hopped to the Bluffmaster! tracks Right here, right now and Say na, say na.

And the winner is...

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi took home the usual bunch of trophies — Favourite Chhota Bachcha (Bhumi), Favourite Beta (Karan), Favourite Jethani (Damini), Favourite Nanad (Shobha), Favourite Sasur (Mihir) and Favourite Saas (Tulsi).

Kahiin To Hoga was a winner in many categories — Favourite Behen (Kashish), Favourite Devar (Rishi), Favourite Yogya Damad (Akshat) and Favourite Khalnayak (Swayam) while Kasautii Zindagii Kay won Favourite Beti (Sneha), Favourite Yogya Bahu (Mukti) and Favourite Yogya Jodi (Prem and Mukti). Favourite Dadi (Baa) and Favourite Naya Sadasya (Gattu) came from Baa Bahoo Aur Baby.

Gujarati theatre stalwart Apara Mehta, who plays Savita in Kyunki..., was given a special award, with her character dying in the serial. The winners of the prized trophies of Favourite Jodi, Bahu, Pati, Patni, Maa and Pita will be announced during the telecast.

Also, don't miss

Parmeet Sethi was simply hilarious as the host who comes in a different get-up and dialect every time. The Favourite Atithi was Mumbai girl Prachi who is said to be a "walking encyclopedia" of the soap world on telly.

Aryan
sus143 thumbnail
i guess dat gal is charu frm kth
A r y a n thumbnail
Originally posted by: white rose

this is from SPA aroo? 😊 thnks jaan
u know what i give it to star plus THEY have sense compared to others who i wont mention

I think so Uzi di!!

Aryan
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx aroo 😃

sheen...who is she???
...she looks like that actress who played tulika's role in ek ladki aanjani si 😕 or may be charu from KTH 😕
Groovychick thumbnail
thnx a lot aoo bro 😊
oh kl!! hailaa..an artcile..atleast we have a gd source now..argh...he din't win best beta
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
at least he performed!
thanks aroo jaan 🤗