Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Precap for DEC 15th(CV's doing another blunder)

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Anu is sleeping and mona typing message hidingly and see anu moving and acts as she is sleeping and she gets a reply and anu sees the ring of phone.

Cv's are thinking that after Uniting sara-Angad viwers will feel happy..but poor cv's they are not knowing the truth..they are spoiling their jodi's fame aswell...and I am sure now no one can save this crap show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miss.aralukin4goodSoaprayadalliesuresh555

lukin4goodSoap Senior Member
lukin4goodSoap
lukin4goodSoap

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for the precap. I feel sad for Anukalp. Mona is behaving like a teenager. How can cv think viewers will enjoy this crap! Don't feel like watching rmj now a days. Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
hope dey unite soon atleast kuch toh acha ho iss show mein itna din se toh crap hi aa rha tha

iamsania01

SportsFreak Goldie
SportsFreak
SportsFreak

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Anu has every ryt to suspect Mona with the way she is behaving..What are the cvs trying to achieve?

suresh555

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri11

Anu is sleeping and mona typing message hidingly and see anu moving and acts as she is sleeping and she gets a reply and anu sees the ring of phone.

Cv's are thinking that after Uniting sara-Angad viwers will feel happy..but poor cv's they are not knowing the truth..they are spoiling their jodi's fame aswell...and I am sure now no one can save this crap show...

agree with u.. I think CV's should think much about it..
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri11

vcoolwater Senior Member
vcoolwater
vcoolwater

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Just want to clear up the precap.  Mona is planning a surprise party for Anukalp for their anniversity. 
That why she is being all secreative.  Of course the Ghandi family is going to jump to wrong conclusions.

Anukalp should trust his wife by now.  Yes she act stupid a lot of times but she would never hurt him. Sadly he was alway insecure. He even thought that Mona would leave him for Goldie Dead.

tvmylove

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

Just want to clear up the precap.  Mona is planning a surprise party for Anukalp for their anniversity. 
That why she is being all secreative.  Of course the Ghandi family is going to jump to wrong conclusions.

Anukalp should trust his wife by now.  Yes she act stupid a lot of times but she would never hurt him. Sadly he was alway insecure. He even thought that Mona would leave him for Goldie Dead.
i agree,and i totally beleive mona is being very sweet,and anu is getting j,but i am confused y is mona trying to hide it from gandhi family,i wont blame if they get suspicious.

Go to top