India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

The Taming of the Shrew !!?

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Kinda the same story..not really..but just kinda...
Petruchio in tht story is a flirt ... he tries to tame Kate by making her angry doing all the things he knows she hates ! n stuff...same with rishi !??! i GUESS HE MADE HER ELOPE B/C rishi kept on saying this way ur sis will "bhaag away" with some other guy..so manybe he's doing this to teach indira a lesson...n insetad of her actually running away with some other guy n hurting herself...he made her run away with him..where he knows she'll be safe ! bbut one thing..if rishi is for indira..they need to stop giving hints of him being witht eh younger one...tht one creeps me out...innocent flirting is cool...but sometimes it deosnt look innocent...n also i wudnt wannt a danbanngy guy with indira...too much ego ka clash..i wud want a playful kinda guy like rishi (flirt cute handsome jokey good sense of humor ya know all tht ..) who can ALSO get danbaangy when required !!! :D
Plz lemme know wht y'all think!!! :DD

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesveds275-GrilledCheese--Gunners-PratameshRidhi.rajh-Rinky-

Ridhi. IF-Rockerz
Ridhi.
Ridhi.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
yeah sounds similar...
i do wish it moves in that way but seriously being closer to her younger sister is creepier.

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Teaching a lesson to Indira by helping her sister to elope to different country is not logical , he has gone against whole family Confused n it is not accpetable .. who is he to teach a lesson to Indira ???  , he hardly know her n her family n living their as a tennant thats it , Ricky /Rishi has crossed his limit time n his act is misleading Mandira also, this girl will start falling for him just because he is helping her , supporting her, taking her for ride, taking her to other country etc etc Ouch ..He has made whole situation Messy n Indira ke Reputation ko DAW per laga diya hai ..

India main girls ka ghar se bhagna woh bhee kisee ladke ke sath pure ghar ke repurtaion ko bigad dega ...Did he do that to teach a lesson to Indira Ouch ..I do not believe this ...If he has done for that reason than Indira should give him tight slap, throw him out from her house n send to JAIL, thats what he deserve the best so he cannot interefer in anyones life in the future

Rishi character has been assasinated completly becayse CV does not know what to do with him LOL , let see how CVs are going to justify this time.

Edited by Its-My-Life - 14 December 2011 at 10:38am
Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Dont think he is doing this to take revenge n all
even when he was talking initially with indu before mandira cut it he didnt sound like he did it to take revenge bt he was all the time telling her that she was being harsh anyways dont know how the story wil proceed
hope CV's Hav something in mind with this macau trip

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
well rishi is a complete idiot if he thinks this is the way to do it...indira is in no financial position to be able to afford this type of "taming"...and that too risking the reputation of her family in the process...i tried justifying rishi's motives til now but not anymore...RISHI MUST GO!

but looks like tomorrow itself well get to see them in macau...as a side note, hope the cast enjoyed themselves there Big smile

Edited by sumonetolub - 14 December 2011 at 11:58am
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
 the track isn't even unfolded and people are here to tell about similarity...that' good...
i dont think anything like this can happen...Smile
orshashah Groupbie
orshashah
orshashah

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
teaching lesson for what? i hate rishi now.
-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
What is danbaangy ?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index