Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I feel like crying now. I feel depressed and sad. (Page 18)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ida26geet

awesome post Preet everyone feels the same way tears are pouring from everyone's eyes hope we will get back our show back may god listen to our prayers so that we will get season 2       Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry  this is how i felt the whole day its sad Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

Thanks Ida! SmileYep I wish there was a way to get season 2 of GEET! No Maaneet = heartache! Cry

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasuforever2009

Cry i totally agree with each an every word of yours hon coz we all maaneet fans are feeling the same,i havent stopped crying an just keep thinking of gurti,i dont know what im gonna do without them but all i do is keep praying please god bring our gurti back together as soon as possible with a better channel that wont use  gurti just so they channel  can be popular an then throw gurti like a piece of dirty tissue paperAngryno we wanna see them in a bigger and better channel where they set they screens on fire with they hot chemestry an where they can get respected more,guyz we need to fight to have gurti back on our screens together either geet season 2 or a new show

Starone is stupid for ending GEET, a show that has so many fans worldwide!  Maaneet/GURTI gave them fame yet they ended the show!  Angry Will miss GEET /MAANEET so much! Cry
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

I feel so empty,a vague pain in my heart that ive lost my maneet and they are not going to be a part of my life again.

Yep I have the same feeling. GEET was a huge part of my daily life and not it's not going to be there so it hurts! Cry
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyFlame

same hereCryCryCry

Cry It's hard to cheer up! The sadness is so strong! 
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

I Never Imagined i would cry for a Fictional ...i feel so Broken  CryCrythe  show which braught smile on my face is No more... Maaneet romance romance which Sizzled up is No more CryCryI Curse 4lions.Starone for doing this to us Cryits so Painful ..! Cry

4LIONS & STARONE are ruthless for ending GEET, a show with so many fans too early. Other shows go on for so long. It's unfair! Maaneet are one of a kind and that's what I will miss most about them, their uniqueness!   Cry
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabia04ful

hi dear..
we all GHSP n MAANEET fas r feeling the same...we tried hard to convince PH n star desh as wel..tht this show still has alot enstored to show..but they ignored us..which is sad..
but never mind...i m still thakful to PH of geet forgiving GHSP n MAANEET to us.
i agree MAANEET r the best couple made on tv screens till date...
nobody can ever match them...i wonder never...

Yep, it's sad how the 4lions PH ignored GEET fans.Angry Maaneet will always remain the best couple ever! Thumbs Up 
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

It's about 10:20 pm UK time. The epi ended 20 min ago and I cried for 30 min through out the epi.

GHSP came in to my life when I was going through a tough time. It became something to lean on when the world was too cruel. I still remember April 2010 when the show started about an innocent girl from a small village in Punjab. It had me hooked from the very first moment. From that day on until today I followed the girls journey...and what a journey it has been! We got one of the most beloved couple in the tv-industry which we will remember and cherish for many many years ahead.

It's sad to say good-bye and it hurts...it really really hurts but all good things comes to an end. Let's keep the memories alive, let's keep the characters alive in our OS/SS/FF and let's keep this forum alive with our talk.

Mona, it's great that you had GEET to help you with your real life issues. GEET helped a lot of people cope with real life issues. The Punjab aspect hooked me in as well since I'm Punjabi myself. Yep, we should always continue to keep the GEET/Maaneet memories alive. GEET will never be forgotten.  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveurlife

really gona miss geet alot Cry 

Yep, GEET will be sorely missed! Cry

Go to top