Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Quality Singers (Page 2)

Poll Question: please be honest, which show do you think has better quality singers

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [24.00%]
95 [76.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana.abraham

just wondering...because i personally think..without any offence to anyone here...that sa re ga ma pa this year...had some of the best new singers..and many of them are singing for mainstream hindi films already...specially compared to the ones i've been watching on Indian Idol...i thought amey,karu and panna...were the ONLY good singers..on the show..whereas i found..they still didnt match up to the sa re ga ma pa contestants...when it came to some songs...again no offence...just wondering if everyone watches INDIAN IDOL..just because of the tag, label and hype behind it...or if you all really disagree and think that they have better quality singersSmile...hehe take care!

Yeah I do agree with you in some aspects. But in case of panna, I agree that he was a good singer and was suppose to be in top three along with Amey and Karunya. I didnot get why he was voted out so soon by public? He had everything in him like singing, good looking, X-factor which was necessary in Indian Idol competition. What does public expect atlast? But still I would say that he had overall qualities of being Indian Idol. But due to his average singing, do you think that he would have got selected for saregamapa? My answer is no. What do you feel?

sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

thiz is off topic but..sana.abraham ur soo luckyy u met Johnn!!! i luv them pics! wherd u meet him?

lol thanksLOLLOL..ive met him in india..during an xmas party and in canada during a film festival..my aunt in IN lives in the same building as his parentsEmbarrassed

sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saregama

just wondering...because i personally think..without any offence to anyone here...that sa re ga ma pa this year...had some of the best new singers..and many of them are singing for mainstream hindi films already...specially compared to the ones i've been watching on Indian Idol...i thought amey,karu and panna...were the ONLY good singers..on the show..whereas i found..they still didnt match up to the sa re ga ma pa contestants...when it came to some songs...again no offence...just wondering if everyone watches INDIAN IDOL..just because of the tag, label and hype behind it...or if you all really disagree and think that they have better quality singersSmile...hehe take care!

Yeah I do agree with you in some aspects. But in case of panna, I agree that he was a good singer and was suppose to be in top three along with Amey and Karunya. I didnot get why he was voted out so soon by public? He had everything in him like singing, good looking, X-factor which was necessary in Indian Idol competition. What does public expect atlast? But still I would say that he had overall qualities of being Indian Idol. But due to his average singing, do you think that he would have got selected for saregamapa? My answer is no. What do you feel?

well i think he would have gotten selected..with the hopes of getting trained vocally better by the mentors...and if that hadn't worked..then i think he would be kicked out during the celeb judge portion...panna and amey are very goodlooking..and Indian Idol..just focused on making them look better as oppose to polishing their voices...thats where i think Indian Idol goes wrong...its about what you market..not about how you market it...because sooner or later...the public will see the face thru the mask...which is what happened with both panna and amey...everyone was so obsessed with their looks..they paid little attention to their voice..or if they did..they were blindly biased...then as soon as another singer came and sang a bit better..their votes lessened..but besides that..i think both panna and amey had great potential..and hopefully they will go far...i think the auditions for srgmp are much much harder...

payal_usa19 Groupbie
payal_usa19
payal_usa19

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
i think sa re ga ma pa
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

thiz is off topic but..sana.abraham ur soo luckyy u met Johnn!!! i luv them pics! wherd u meet him?

lol thanksLOLLOL..ive met him in india..during an xmas party and in canada during a film festival..my aunt in IN lives in the same building as his parentsEmbarrassed

kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL!!!!!!! Im gonna go see his concert wit Salman Khan in it called Rockstars theyre comin herre soon liike in April or May. Icant waiiit!! Hope ii get to meet him!

pateh23 Senior Member
pateh23
pateh23

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
thank god there isnt FG
sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL!!!!!!! Im gonna go see his concert wit Salman Khan in it called Rockstars theyre comin herre soon liike in April or May. Icant waiiit!! Hope ii get to meet him!

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedawww...well goodluck..i hope you get to meet him too...hes no doubt the sweetest guy ever..as is salluEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the concert should be rocking..its only them 2?Confused..and i thought theres a concert.."heat" or something..with akshay..saif and them?....

sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pateh23

thank god there isnt FG

LOL

Go to top