Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Quality Singers

Poll Question: please be honest, which show do you think has better quality singers

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [24.00%]
95 [76.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
just wondering...because i personally think..without any offence to anyone here...that sa re ga ma pa this year...had some of the best new singers..and many of them are singing for mainstream hindi films already...specially compared to the ones i've been watching on Indian Idol...i thought amey,karu and panna...were the ONLY good singers..on the show..whereas i found..they still didnt match up to the sa re ga ma pa contestants...when it came to some songs...again no offence...just wondering if everyone watches INDIAN IDOL..just because of the tag, label and hype behind it...or if you all really disagree and think that they have better quality singersSmile...hehe take care!

innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa!
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Fame Gurukul!! lol
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
SA RE GA MA PA

Because in saregamapa, among the top 12 accept for Rajeev almost all of them were good. These kids tried to give their best out of it and sung well and have really entertained us. But in Indian Idol 2, accept for Amey and Karunya, I didnot find anything much about others. Ofcouse unlike saregamapa, Indian Idol is not just all about singing only but you need to have X-factor and your approach should be good and presentable. You need to know how to divert public's attention towards you which most of the contestants did in Indian Idol. But when it comes to only singing then ofcouse saregamapa singers are best and cannot be compared to the singers of II2 accept for Amey and KArunya. I wont rate II2 contestants as best in terms of singing. But yeah almost all of them had good looks.

Edited by saregama - 23 March 2006 at 3:18pm
swt.smile IF-Sizzlerz
swt.smile
swt.smile

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
i cant vote cuz i dont watch sa re ga ma pa ...sorry
sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragya0

yeah sa re ga ma has bettere singers, but theres a reason for that. they are being trained for over 6 months by music dir, whereas ii2 is a 3 month show with no emphasis in vocal training.
sa re ga ma is a show that concentrates singing and in singing alone whereas ii2 there is over emphasis on performance.
in sa re gaa ma if some1 sand badly their chances of getting out was more wen compared to ii2 whr ppl vote on certain stupid criteria

i agree on the getting trained part with you...totally..

but i think performance level wise...sa re ga ma pa was better too...Indian idol..just has a better stage setting and fans going bizzerk near the performers which make it look a lot more busy on stage...but in srgmp be it the group performances or the single...they had a lot of action up there...infact i think...after amey...the lot on Indian I now...dont even perform they just stand still sing..and smile...they just have more contact with the world..shows in malls and etc...nothing more really..

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
thiz is off topic but..sana.abraham ur soo luckyy u met Johnn!!! i luv them pics! wherd u meet him?

Go to top