Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral update Wednesday Dec 14th: (Page 6)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@Shubba akka and Sue: As you both said, I too think that there will be seperation between the leads, where that leads to Thulasi's education.. I guess here Thulasi's lecturer's advise plays an important role(when Thulasi missed her first sem exam..) But the main point here is TA was rude about her education when he made her to come to b'lore.. will he agree for her continuation of college.. because.. TA even though he will be angry on T and send her back to Chennai.. he will never make her to go to MM's house or let her leave him permanently.. Anyhow, I want Thulasi to face everything boldly as she was for these two days.. 

And on the other hand.. after Thulasi going to Chennai.. I want her to consult or inform Charu's illness to GP, which I again guess GP plays an important role here, as he is the only person who knows the true intentions of Charu, and also who is ready to help Thulasi at the same time.. 

On the whole I guess this time in sending Thulasi back to Chennai as Charu said to her romantic partner, will be a last successful plan for her.. Lets see..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamJan50Pearl.Nixkieverisimilitude

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Tulasi should go where she can continue her education. Gw and Chaaru are bent on ruining that. Though she told Mm she will not come back to his house, it is Mm's duty to convince T to come back and study. Mm is a changed man after he got a dose of reality from Padma. In that house now T has more supporters. Why ! Even Padma told MM that he should have taken real good care of T,, although just to mock him and criticism him. Mm should use this opportunity. Mohan and Pavi will help.That is the only way now. In Puvi's house she has no support. Even Sudha has turned against her for a different reason. There is no need to put up with so much torture just to show that she is patient and courageous . Give TA some hard time . Let him also contribute to save their marriage. Why should it be T all the time.?Many on the board are saying T/TA love is very strong. TA may still love T and not fall for Chaaru. But he is influenced by his mother and guilt regarding Chaaru. So far after the court scene against Vel he has not supported her strongly on anything. If he did , T will not be in such a soup.for a marriage to work just strong love alone is not enough. It has to be accompanied by trust and respect and sensitivity. TA lacks all 3 towards T and he is not even aware of it. Because of his job problems and guilt.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashrivjayamTTfanPearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Time for T to come out straight with TA. Now that she heard it from Chaaru's mouth about her fatal attraction to TA , she should tell everything to TA and also give an ultimatum. It is upto him ,whether to trust her or not. If his love for T is as strong as every one believes, time for him to give some consideration to T instead of torturing her. If he thinks Chaaru is still an angel, T should seek a temp separation and go to Mm until he realizes his mistake. She should also say, come and fetch me when you believe me if you still love me and want me. Until then separation stands. This is how any of us will act in real life. Why should it be any diff for T. Why should we all cut so much slack for the useless TA and his family and expect T to be "bold and courageous I taking non sense from Gw et el".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

Go to top